Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

I went to a puppy mill and it wasn't at all what I expected

turns out that they grind up old worn down dogs and reconstitute them into puppies it's like dog recycling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

warroar posted:

i have very strong opinions about pets and pet stores let me assure you.

I do to. Do you know the difference between Pet Stop and Pet Smart? I'm still allowed in Pet Stop.

Idiot petsmart fuckers fell for the Squirtle bit, too.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I go to my local pet shops to quietly administer last rites to those who will die in captivity, counsel those who have been abused by their oppressors and play with the little hamsters. I dream of a world where I can rescue them all and live out eternity with them, chittering away the days and sleeping away the nights in a fluffy communal ball of animal friendship. :smith:

Scaly Haylie

bacalou posted:

the pet shop said they were having a sale on bearded dragons but the girl tried to sell me some tiny gecko or something. i keep trying to sneak into the back but they always hide the dragons somehow

uh-oh

AAB

went to a pet shop once. there were dudes on a stage and music and who knows what. not sure if they said the show was Animal Sounds or Pet Shop Boys or something else entirely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
If you whisper the secret phrase to the birds, they will grab onto your coat and slowly fly you around the building as you cackle and shout "YES! YESSS!"

• Locked thread