Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

devilsbite posted:

What, are you still on an Agency StarTAC*?

Get with the hip crowd and download an Ap(p?)! It's awesome! I have no idea if I've actually sent many photos but think I have it down now. Also I understand 4chan may see the pics of my dog, c/d.

ProTip(?): post as stories cause they just go out to everybody. (I haven't done this yet.)

I am a confused old man that likes to push buttons.

*your life is too hard edge to share all willy-nilly with The Internets.

ProTip: if you just post everything as a Story or even just post a lot of Stories it will immediately out you as a square. I dunno, the "kids" hate it. (it's annoying and a lot of people I know don't even bother checking stories because if it's something that important you can click my name it's right there)

Also you don't need to worry about anybody seeing your dick pics (yet) unless you're dumb. The big "hack" from last month was from people using a third-party website to log into the service, and that website skimmed a lot of crap. The ap itself has yet to be compromised. Last I heard, even forensic investigators are having a hell of a time recovering snaps, and can only currently get videos from the phones themselves.

Also be prepared for somebody to get outright offended if you screenshot one of their snaps if they didn't send it with that intention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devilsbite
Apr 29, 2005

9mm

dakana posted:

Seriousposting about an app to send people dick picks over here.

Trap sprung!

Thanks for the better tips!

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

What? You should definitely post it as a story. Going through the list and tapping every name each time you send a photo is annoying, and it's
easier for you to view someone else's photos through the story.
If you want to skip a photo, or bypass the timer, just tap the screen with another finger.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

they really need a "send to all" feature so I can get pictures of my taint out there with a minimum number of clicks.

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

"Love us with money or we'll hate you with hammers!"

I'm a bit slow, how do I add captions to pictures? It seems like I did it before but now I can't figure it out.

lots of feeling old itt

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Just tap on the screen.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

I'm tapping my screen and nothing is happening.

Edit: Do I have to run this on something with a touch-screen? I am bad with computers.

JohnGalt
Aug 7, 2012

ShootingWhileSquinting

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

you are all boring snap chatters.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Would some beef tartare and brie cheese vomit spice it up sufficiently?

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

Bummey posted:

Would some beef tartare and brie cheese vomit spice it up sufficiently?

I had some wonderful beef tartare last night. It didn't even kill me!

What the gently caress is a snapchat?

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

Sooo.
Many.
Cats.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Added what names I saw, so if you want, add me too, I'm Gileadexile. I post mostly cattes and random stuff, but next time I clean my 1911 or go shooting, maybe something more interesting.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'm down for pics of gats n cats!
micahbhottie

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape

I'm down to send pictures of birds to everyone.
Countbuttfartul

Stabby_McBitchslap
Apr 7, 2008

I don't post much, but I'd like to get in on this... snaps of cats, goats, guns, and EMS/Fire poo poo, anyone? tetragram7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

hootin' and hollerin'

I have a dick, guns, and a cat and barely use this snapchat thing ever.

I'm atrocioustoaste on there.

• Locked thread