Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

woofbro posted:

I never even knew that was a thing? I got to the point where everyone's clothes changed. The Dog was a straight up tank! Do you need to redo each level and get every koala to beat or complete the game?

You get one level and the final boss for finding them all. Honestly you aren't missing much, but it is fun to find the other hidden planets like the water ruins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

I really liked Adventures of Lolo when I was a kid, I don't remember if it was actually good or not but it was apparently a HAL game and HAL games are good

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

mdm posted:

I really liked Adventures of Lolo when I was a kid, I don't remember if it was actually good or not but it was apparently a HAL game and HAL games are good

HAL is good; Hudson Soft is good.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Looper posted:

You get one level and the final boss for finding them all. Honestly you aren't missing much, but it is fun to find the other hidden planets like the water ruins

The Floyd missions were horseshit, gently caress that lardass and his earmuffs. I think I still have a photo of my brother standing next to the TV with a clear time of .3 seconds before the cutoff

Pretend I posted p much every NTSC Saturn game

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Heavy Lobster posted:

I replay this pretty frequently, it does in fact own a lot

I need to find it again and see if it's still actually good or whether I'm broken

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Did anyone say Legend of Dragoon yet.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ibram Gaunt posted:

oh yea this big time

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Was about to post this. I thought that game was incredible but I bought it on psn recently and it's pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Twisted Metal 2

TMNT: Turtles in Time

Radical Rex

• Locked thread