Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

I still love this game but it is objectively Bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

kafziel posted:

Is that the one with the Mode 7 world, where when you turn it just rotates the environment instead of the player?

yeah. if you can get past that and the awful controls, you can get lost in a world of breakable weapons, instant death traps, teleporter mazes, and other fun stuff!

Iron Casanova posted:

The soundtrack was really good, well the PC-98 version.Haven't heard the SNES version.

the SNES version isn't as high quality but the music is still my favorite part of it. afaik the SNES version is the only one in english. btw the SNES version adds the ability to talk to shopkeepers, which probably triples the amount of dialogue in the game when there was so little to start with.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Neurosis posted:

i remember playing a lot of really lovely games on snes like lagoon and spending hours and hours on them but i don't know how much of it was me thinking they were good and how much of it was having tons and tons of time and no internet

ahahaha Lagoon, I forgot about that game

world's smallest JRPG sword

• Locked thread