Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Imagine if you crossed a hyper active chihuahua that pisses on your rug with every stupid internet meme. That's how I see Tiny Tina.
Shut the gently caress up you stupid hyper active bitch, no I don't want to buy your Vigara. Get the gently caress off the sofa.

That guy has AIDS.

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Nov 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I like Tiny Tina.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Tiny Tina said friend of the family

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

DIGITAL BLACKFACE

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i think i stopped playing when i got to the zone tiny tina was in

You missed out on a lot of trendy hip hop speak and stuff

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Tiny Tina is cool, especially the DLC

Yeah we still need to finish that one up for you and the Torgue DLC

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

dang. did she talk like a black lady or something? that must have been hilarious

She did and people got mad about it.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

A small dog crossed with all the internet memes sounds kinda cool.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Judas Iscaredycat posted:

I don't understand why people single out Tiny Tina because every single character in that game is the exact same kind of obnoxious. I think they literally had writing guidelines that forced every character to suck.

loving Goddamn the word 'Badass' doesn't mean anything and you can't use it ironically and unironically at the same time anyway you dumb fuckers I have a coooooold

Ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

every time tiny tina was on screen, we would joke to our friend all "brah reed keep both hands on the keyboard"

every time ellie was on screen, we weren't joking when we told him to keep his hands on the keyboard, p sure we heard him fappin over skype the first time she showed up

Oh my.

• Locked thread