Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Uncle Wemus posted:

What's the Skyrim of hentai games

dragon age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Great Joe posted:

That sounds pretty cool, actually. Just make everything be really Fist of the North Star.

-_-

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Fist of the north star is good

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

ForeverSmug posted:

Fist of the north star is good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

how is this game? I always thought about trying it but never got around to it

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

skyrim was a huge critical and commercial success and is widely beloved everywhere except on the SA forums and in youtube comments

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Skyrim is actually pretty awesome

I did a run where I found the most grognardy mods as well as the most loving weird mods and it was honestly one of the most fun times ive ever had playing it

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

if someone doesn't unironically enjoy skyrim and doesn't just hate rpgs in general that's a good sign they're an insufferable grognard usually

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

shut the gently caress up taint reaper

Yeah I'm sorry the earth being a post apocalyptic hellhole after they leave the vault was the twist ending in Danganronpa.

So it's actually a Japanese Fallout Prequel.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Eonwe posted:

how is this game? I always thought about trying it but never got around to it

(it's real good)

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Eonwe posted:

Skyrim is actually pretty awesome

I did a run where I found the most grognardy mods as well as the most loving weird mods and it was honestly one of the most fun times ive ever had playing it

zen death robot posted:

Yeah but you shouldn't have to mod a game to make it good, or playable.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Yeah but you shouldn't have to mod a game to make it good, or playable.

I agree with you!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it didn't make it more or less playable

i like default skryim pretty well by itself

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Eonwe posted:

it didn't make it more or less playable

i like default skryim pretty well by itself

hosed up if tru

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

truth be told i gave up on skyrim on the first dragon because i wanted to cast fire spells out of my hands and the guards kept getting in my way and deciding the big gigantic dragon flying around loving everything up isn't nearly as big of a threat as the fish dude in the robe trying to kill the goddamn dragon with his flamethrower hands

i mean i guess they're kind of right because im supposed to be the dragonborn and the god of the lands or something i think but come on, i just want to play my videogame :(

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ForeverSmug posted:

hosed up if tru

[IMG]LUKEFUCKINGYODA.GIF[/IMG]

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

[timg]LUKEFUCKINGYODA.GIF[/timg]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

LMFAO

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Torka posted:

skyrim was a huge critical and commercial success and is widely beloved everywhere except on the SA forums and in youtube comments

you know who else was a huge critical and commercial success and was widely beloved almost everywhere?

:godwin:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

darealkooky posted:

you know who else was a huge critical and commercial success and was widely beloved almost everywhere?

Shut the gently caress up/.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Torka posted:

call of.duty
assassins creed
uncharted
last of.us
gone home

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

darealkooky posted:

actually he got kicked out of art school

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Anatharon posted:

gameplay isn't really important if you have a solid story

:O

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Endorph posted:

actually he got kicked out of art school

yeah and skyrim didn't have spears even though it's a game where vikings fight dragons, everyone makes minor mistakes

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Anatharon posted:

gameplay isn't really important if you have a solid story

Um.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Skyrim isn't quite as bad as Oblivion but it's still a travesty that people mistake it for good game.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls and Demon's Souls are all fun games that I have enjoyed, and I have even bought Skyrim and its expansions a second time just to play around with mods on PC.

That is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I got Dragon's Dogma for free on PS+ and couldn't play more than an hour because it ran so bad

It felt like I was playing demon souls on an iphone. 5FPS

• Locked thread