Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

This game is really bad don't buy it.

The single player is the only redeeming part, weirdly enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

No, community run servers aren't coming back.

But really there's plenty of actually good reasons to not get the game so tell your friend tough luck.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

zwdzk posted:

So is the PC multiplayer bad because it's bad or is it bad because of connectivity issues

It's bad because it's bad but worse because the connections are also bad.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Opinions on whether the game is bad or not aside (it is bad, though), the game peaked at like 32k active players the day of launch and is already slipping down to 20k at super primetime and barely 10k at offtimes.

If that's not a good reason to not get it then you really are a loving moron.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Did you actually buy a new graphics card for this loving terrible game are you seriously that stupid.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Cool memes and poo poo that's rad as heck.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

FadedReality posted:

Hey dead COD PC thread. I think I might have some sort of toxic mold in my house because I'm seriously considering buying BLOPS3 for PC.

It's gonna be really bad. I'm sure looking forward to call of duty's lovely attempt to ape the movement system from titanfall, volume 2.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Jippa posted:

I am an ex cod fan (biggest play time was cod4). I have many cod's purchased but none since around black ops.

If I'm looking to play again, which one is seen as a good option on pc currently (any of them new or old)? Is there one that is generally regarded as the best that still has a decent player base?

Nobody plays any of them basically, I think the one with the strongest player base left is black ops 2, which is also a good and cool game. But again, "strongest player base" in this case means a couple thousand people tops.

hopterque fucked around with this message at Jul 17, 2015 around 14:01

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Well, Black Ops 2 is really good, but yeah, no players.

• Locked thread