Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I am an ex cod fan (biggest play time was cod4). I have many cod's purchased but none since around black ops.

If I'm looking to play again, which one is seen as a good option on pc currently (any of them new or old)? Is there one that is generally regarded as the best that still has a decent player base?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Yeah cheers guys. I just looked at BO2 and it's £40 on steam, ridiculous. I might just sod it and reinstall cod 4 and see who is still playing that if none of the new games are any good.

• Locked thread