Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West007
Apr 21, 2013

I want to buy this but I'm afraid it will have 4k players online during peak hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West007
Apr 21, 2013

I'm kinda on the fence since Ghosts was the worst piece of poo poo I've ever bought and spent a grand total of 6 hours on the multiplayer. I also dont get why it has to be 60€, 60$ is like 48€. :argh:

West007
Apr 21, 2013

MadBimber posted:

It's really very fun, but connection issues can ruin a string of games and player count is overall pretty low. Peak was ~30,000 yesterday.

That said, run around like an idiot with a dubstep gun or a dubstep laser gun, you'll probably have a good time.

30k seems great to me, I dont remember the peaks of previous CoDs but Im pretty sure it was in the 20-30k ballpark. gently caress it, I'll get it.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Joined the goonfare group as "Garbage" on steam.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Woohoo posted:

TLDR, best 60€ ever spent.

TLRD get a better PC and git gud.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Woohoo posted:

1) rear end in a top hat
2) My PC meets minimum requirements pretty well, and more.

I use the laser, I am an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Somehow I thought it might be different this time around but my MP play time since release at whopping 20 hours says otherwise. Now I can't even find a ground war game in EU prime time.

• Locked thread