Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I fired up BO2 PC yesterday and it was like 3500+ people worldwide. Everyone in TDM and Dom of course. BO2 was probably the best COD PC port and I spent a lot of time playing but I don't think I can justify BO3 on PC. COD is a lost cause here.

They just need to bring COD Online out of China. They would probably make way more money with a F2P game than they are with still trying to sell MW3 and BO1 for $40 on Steam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Nah, let's all play Titanfall!

*rolls up in ball, sobs*
Hey man, there's a still a decent playerbase, more than enough to find games on the xbone

• Locked thread