Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Shannow
Aug 30, 2003

Frumious Bandersnatch

First 2 days poo poo was running fine, past 2 im constantly lagging about a quarter second behind, or waiting for eternity in the lobby.

And then I got put in a FFA game by myself (I won).

Don't have much to complain about mechanics wise on the MP though, I like the speed, the movement style (despite spacebar mashing giving me some pretty serious wrist strain) and I even like most of the maps.
Tweaking the scorestreaks is pretty nice, with special mention to the wallhack UAV.

Things that bother me:

Camo/attatchment challenges - Have you loving SEEN what the camo requirements are like?! 500 headshots? Plus longshot distance seems to be a lot farther than what one might expect, and double kill seems to now mean'both drop at exactly the same time' so gently caress knows how you're meant to get that with half the guns.

No C4.

No Tomahawks/throwing knives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shannow
Aug 30, 2003

Frumious Bandersnatch

Odd issues I've had today:

Starting a game on Ascension, and the bright sunny daytime skybox of another map seemed to have loaded instead of its normal dark and stormy one. changed back to normal after I died.

The realisation that I've yet to play a game on the Golden Gate Bridge map, as every time it's started to laod it's timed out.

Getting ito a game that I actually had full bars on yet the framerate was that of a flickbook, being operated by an elderly rthritic gentleman. With Parkinsons.

Discovering I can reliably crash the game by spinning my character round in the customisation screen.

Game crashing, haivng to ctrl+alt+delete and kill the process, yet somehow my machines RAM use was up at 97% after crash and wouldnt go back to normal till I rebooted.

All in all another quality Call of Duty console port.

Shannow
Aug 30, 2003

Frumious Bandersnatch

Sappo569 posted:

According to what I see from watching MLG streamers play "THE RACE TO BEING A HOMO" etc, the ONLY good gun is the Bal 27

It's not bad, but grip/quickdraw/thermal IMR has been my weapon of choice for the most part. Even better with the 'feedback' one I got in a supply drop with a higher rate of fire.

Shannow
Aug 30, 2003

Frumious Bandersnatch

Robot Randy posted:

Download drivers for your mouse and you'll probably get a control center where you can remap extra buttons and cool jazz like that.

In other news the heavy shield really owns, after 3(?) different iterations of it pubs still don't know what to do

I'm finding it a lot easier to be shot/knifed through this iteration of the shield. It's still great fun though when idiots empty clip after clip into it then you spike drone them in the face.

• Locked thread