Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Pissmas Presents Purchased! Now to figure out how to wrap this stuff...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

drat you guys work fast!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Tasty_Crayon posted:

drat you guys work fast!

Ours is all done too :ohdearsass:

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
:siren: Tasty_Crayon :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

You may or may not be in my neck of the woods >_> Instead of wasting money shipping you a package, I'll stuff it full of MORE THINGS :swoon: Is there a safe place I can leave your package, or a time you'll be home so I can deliver it?

Feel free to PM me the details if you'd rather not post them in the thread and I'll pass them on.

Edit: Geez, some trigger-happy people ITT. I got some shopping done as soon as Fluffy Bunnies gave me a name, but I'm not ready to send it out yet.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Lol that's hilarious. I will pm my work and home addresses and you can pick whichever one is closer

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

I have a day off tomorrow so my goal is to wrap and send PISS gifts. They may have to go USPS since the closest UPS pack & ship closed for no reason :(

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I've been PISS'd on!

The box says DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS so y'all gunna have to wait for pics! Both birds are asleep anyhow, so pictures wouldn't be as lively.

:parrot: THANKS SANTA WHOEVER YOU ARE! :parrot:

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

SaNChEzZ posted:

I've been PISS'd on!

The box says DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS so y'all gunna have to wait for pics! Both birds are asleep anyhow, so pictures wouldn't be as lively.

:parrot: THANKS SANTA WHOEVER YOU ARE! :parrot:

Open the box! :)

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

But, but the note says not to :ohdearsass: Unless you're santa, then I'll open it.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
For some reason I can't use the online shipping option at vendor du jour to send to where my Santee lives. :saddowns:

I will put the goofy alternative print out into a cute card. :catbert:

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

SaNChEzZ posted:

But, but the note says not to :ohdearsass: Unless you're santa, then I'll open it.

I spill then. I am your Santa!

Openthebox!

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

While we :f5: waiting for SaNChEzZ:

:siren: Robo Kitty :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

What non-cat related things do you and your mom enjoy?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Santee, get your towels handy because you're gettin PISS'd on by Thursday!

Because Santa said so, we opened the box!

Scuttle was being shy, so Ritz got to take all of the pictures.

NOM NOM CHRISTMAS

What is that scary thing!

Oh wait, I love these

The haul:

Foot toys, wiffle bals, shoe toys (foot toys?), birdie kabobs, chew sticks and huge wicker playthings, and the freebies that mysafebirdstore sends!

Also, candy for us humans :)

Thank you COWSLIPS WARREN for being an awesome Santa!

Fake edit:
In the time it's taken me to type this out, he's already destroyed one of the chew sticks :unsmigghh:

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Yay piss! Hope the birds don't destroy them all at once! And a great company!

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.

daggerdragon posted:

While we :f5: waiting for SaNChEzZ:

:siren: Robo Kitty :siren:

Oh, hmm! Well, chocolate is an obvious favorite. She likes peanutbutter cups and I like anything that doesn't have peanutbutter in it. We're both teachers (she teaches elementary school, I teach college students, in practice it's not that different) so office supplies like comfy grip pens in different colors are always good. We also both like crossword puzzles and similar homebody activities. We're big tea drinkers.

Also, my sister is a teenage girl and thus hates everything. Except for Green Day.

Please, please do not send us Green Day.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Sorry Santee, I lied.

I forgot the box at home today, so I'll have to send it out tomorrow. It's been paid for and shipping has been created, I'm just a big doof :)

Friday delivery it is!

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
My Santee should be getting their holiday love this coming Tuesday if USPS isn't full of lies. I hope it brings some joy! :ohdear:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

A followup:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

SaNChEzZ posted:

A followup:

That is one happy lookin birb!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
I finally got PISSed on in December, yay! For once! Hehe.

What's all this! Ooh, is that the play circuit I have on my Amazon wishlist already, that's made to hook up into the speed circuit I already have?

Ooh, we have approval already! Miss Madeline, however, declined to make an appearance for this.

Package with cat.

And here, so all are clear. The circuit is actually something that I already explicitly wanted, so yay! And the cheese chase... well, I have this exact toy in another colour, but don't take that as a bad thing, because the girls love it to bits-- I got it when I took them from the foster, because it was their favourite toy! :3:

Thank you, Santa!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Santee, your box showed delivered Friday, did you find it :ohdearsass:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Ugh, Amazon shipped stuff separately after I told them not to. :argh:

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

What's this, a box? Full of BEES??? :ohdear:

Well, it wasn't full of bees, but it had a card in it!

Two cats are interested.

One is not.

LOOTS LOOTS LOOTS

Oh, now Jaguar is interested...

No, cat, that's human food. And an absolutely adorable little dragon statue :3:

Penelope is very sure to stay on the far side of the couch away from Jaguar.

Dog stuff!

... dog? Toys for you?

Well fine, be all blurry. :colbert:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, FLUFFY BUNNIES! So much loots...

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Someone should be getting a box this friday! I hope it arrives safely. It is disguised as a box of Hills cat food. No one steals cat food!

...right?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Holy poo poo I'm a miracle worker. The tiny dragon actually got there safe. I... I'm so happy about that.

And Q-ball. Oh my goodness he's so grizzlegrumps. :3:

That tiny dragon is fish tank safe, too, if you do still have your fish and you do so choose to submerge it.

WINDY: Thank you! I'll post pictures very soon. Uh.. minus one bag of the little milkbone treats. Because Balen and Amy figured out one of the bags popped. And then that bag magically disappeared except for the wrapper.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Instead of posting my gift to duckfarts here, I made a big post about it with like 50 pictures over here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688212

It has cat pictures!

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Darwin and Cleo were the recipients of a box full of PISS! Thanks mystery santa :) As soon as I get time I'll post pics, but I wanted to let you know it arrived safely.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Tasty_Crayon has some PISS all up in her workplace. :3: Sorry about being tacky and asking for the bag back, lol.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

daggerdragon posted:

Tasty_Crayon has some PISS all up in her workplace. :3: Sorry about being tacky and asking for the bag back, lol.

SO AFTER I TRIED TO STEAL DAGGERDRAGON'S BAG (:3:) I was a very good girl and didn't open poo poo til I got home. Ty fellow RocGoon!

Ooooh poo poo, whats that smell

It is the smell of victory against bird poop, the neverending scourge (OMG IT HAS A SCRUBBY ALL HAIL CLEAN FLOORS!)

Unfortunatly I did not get out of work until 10 (horray Xmas hours!) Jade had this to say:

uuuh, Jade, u ok?

So pretty much all the birds told me to gently caress off and die, it is 10:30 why are the lights on are you going to feed us pizza?

The answer was no. HEY LOOK PEOPLE PRESENTS FROM MY FAVORITE SUPERMARKET

ALL HAIL WEGMANS

Miiiileeeet :3: All the Main species are accounted for ( I am assuming I will aquire a derpatiel at some point)

Ho ho HOLY poo poo

Toilet paper tubes stuffed with paper shreddies and what smells like seeds and nuts. Oh my god. This is amazing. Our birds are going to DESTROY these and I am sure our broom is going to be worn to stubs. Something tells me Daggerdragon has been a Bird Santa before

DELICIOUS SEEDS

Wait, are those what I think they are

OMG THERE ARE MEALWORMS IN THE SEEDS. gently caress YES :black101:

Jade is unimpressed. She drops everything I offer her, prbs cause it is mostly bedtime
Rufous also tells me to go to hell. Leeloo and Lola run around like turds yelling their names.

Tiny birds tell me to gently caress off as well.

SO: holy poo poo thank you Daggerdragon! This poo poo is amazing and I am so excited about the mealwormseedbonanza I cant even. I will post action shots tomorrow when the birbs are awake and feel like birbin'.

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 17, 2014

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
My santee's package isn't showing up on the tracking site. :negative: It should have arrived yesterday...

e: I entered the tracking wrong! But it was still guaranteed delivery for the 16th. The last update on the tracking site is for the 14th. :eng99: Santee, did you get the thing?

POOL IS CLOSED fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 18, 2014

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

I bought this huge bag of seed mix, another huge bag of mealworms, and some almonds from Wegmans to snack on. The almonds pretty much ended up in the seed mix because the cats repeatedly jumped up on the table and knocked the almond bowl in the seed/mealworm bowl in every time I refilled it. :rolleyes: I figured I had enough TP tubes (that I've been saving all year! :3: ) that the whole batch would fit. Yeah, not so much, hence the baggie of leftovers in the bottom. Somehow, I don't think the birds really care >_>

You have no idea how grossed out I was shoveling the seed/almond/worm mix into the tubes because dead worms, man. But hey, anything for the animals. Action shots will be fun :D

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I apologize, I haven't been able to properly post yet! But I did get pissed on.

oh hello

There was a ton of stuff to unwrap, here is Max and Chloe helping.

This is everything!

This little seal holds catnip. We have named him Drugs the Seal, and Drugs is a new kitty favorite.

I delivered some toys to Pepper's room -- the rabbit toys, and a few balls. The willow things were tasted (and have since been chewed on), but the feather ball was a pretty big hit.

I couldn't get any Pepper videos, but please enjoy these videos of Max and Chloe loving their gifts:

http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105086114567/max-and-chloe-got-a-stuffed-seal-that-you-can-load
http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105087317547
http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105087332362

Anyway, thank you Santa, we love all of our piss!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bean posted:

I apologize, I haven't been able to properly post yet! But I did get pissed on.

oh hello

There was a ton of stuff to unwrap, here is Max and Chloe helping.

This is everything!

This little seal holds catnip. We have named him Drugs the Seal, and Drugs is a new kitty favorite.

I delivered some toys to Pepper's room -- the rabbit toys, and a few balls. The willow things were tasted (and have since been chewed on), but the feather ball was a pretty big hit.

I couldn't get any Pepper videos, but please enjoy these videos of Max and Chloe loving their gifts:

http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105086114567/max-and-chloe-got-a-stuffed-seal-that-you-can-load
http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105087317547
http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105087332362

Anyway, thank you Santa, we love all of our piss!

YAY! Glad it arrived ok, I was a bit nervous :) MERRY PISSMAS!

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I just received a box of piss! I'm going to open it later tonight when my husband is home. I'll post pics hopefully today or tomorrow. :D

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

There's gonna be two boxes, for whatever reason Amazon broke up the shipment. :confused:

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

So according to tracking my package should be there on Monday. It looks like it's on-track though!

Apparently someone thought it would be funny to make sure I was the one who got something on Friday.

Sparky! I don't think you are on the internet properly yet. Say hi!

Don't be shy. Santa got you something! How about you open the box?

Another box! Let's

The box isn't your gift. Open the other one.

Yeah that one!

Oh man what is it wait come back

I promise you'll like it. Please?

Thank you.

See it's not so bad. You love hiding!

It's all yours, you ferocious coward.

Alright, say thank you Sparky.

Thank you Santa! I wasn't expecting anything and you went out of your way and made my day! Her highness will be testing it out in her habitat in no time.

Chaosfeather fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 20, 2014

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

Sending mine out tomorrow! I had to duct-tape the box around the sides to make everything fit. :sweatdrop:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
We opened our packages!! Thank you so much to neongrey for our kitty toys, they love them! Unfortunately we just moved into a new house and don't have internet yet and I'm posting from my phone right now. But I took pictures and I promise I'll post them soon!!

And Windy, I'm glad your package arrived safely! Merry Pissmas!

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

daggerdragon posted:

I bought this huge bag of seed mix, another huge bag of mealworms, and some almonds from Wegmans to snack on. The almonds pretty much ended up in the seed mix because the cats repeatedly jumped up on the table and knocked the almond bowl in the seed/mealworm bowl in every time I refilled it. :rolleyes: I figured I had enough TP tubes (that I've been saving all year! :3: ) that the whole batch would fit. Yeah, not so much, hence the baggie of leftovers in the bottom. Somehow, I don't think the birds really care >_>

You have no idea how grossed out I was shoveling the seed/almond/worm mix into the tubes because dead worms, man. But hey, anything for the animals. Action shots will be fun :D

Proud birb has destroyed two so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
BTW, I am away from the house until new years, something came up. The mail is being taken in by a very responsable young lad, the same one taking care of the cats. He is on the lookout for strange packages particularly.

• Locked thread