Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Because giving internet strangers your address is something that's just common place for us now. That, and goonmeets.

This year Unagi, master of PISS for so many years, is taking a break. I was contacted and, I figured I'd throwdown and help out. Most of this is a direct c/p from last year's stuff.

Important Dates:
Wednesday, November 26 - Registration Cut off: Registration cutoff is the day before US Thanksgiving. You must register before US Thanksgiving.
Thursday, November 27 - Name Distribution: PISSees will be distributed. I don't have to weed through a spreadsheet or type out emails this year, so it's almost instant! So all you Black Friday folks can hit up stores on Friday if you wish! Hooray! You will get an email linking to Elfster, it will say on the LEFT who your PISSee is.
Friday, December 19 - Ship-by Date: Ideal ship-by date. PLEASE do everything you can to have your gift on its way on or before this day. Shipping during the holidays can lag and have lots of problems.
Monday, January 5 - Deadbeat Cut Off: If you have not provided proof of shipping by this date, you will be considered a deadbeat and banned.

To be put into the masses you must do the following:

- Email me at assistantpisstress@gmail.com
- Include your actual name, full mailing address including country, your shipping preference (your country only or international or whatever combination you like) and your SA name.
- Post in this thread

If you don't put your address when you email me, I will email you back because you're dumb. If you don't email me back by midnight November 27th 2014 pacific time, you're out.

Filling out your profile on Elfster is optional.

In addition to emailing me, you MUST post in this thread. In your post please have:
- Shipping preference: No international or International
- A list of your participating pets with a short bio (please keep it under a paragraph), photos optional.
- Favorite toys, foods, treats, etc. If your pet is allergic to foods, say so. If your pet hates certain toys, say so.
- Favorite stores (online too)
- Any specific requests. Such as a specific toy or treat, or if you would rather a donation be made. Please post a link to the organization you wish a donation be made to in your name and any other information
- You may include an optional "do not send" list. Don't want a bag of Ol' Roy showing up in the mail? Say so.

Rules:
- To be eligible for PISS 2014 you must have posted at least 5 constructive posts in PI within the past 6 months but before today, November 7th (no flooding with posts at last minute). I will be using your profile to check this. You may also be a member of PIFB, as long as I can verify that.
- You must register by November 26th, no registrations will be accepted after that. Don't ask.
- We are still doing the proof of shipment rule this year, no proof = you're a deadbeat. When you ship your gift this year you must provide proof of shipment. If you have no tracking number, please EMAIL or PM me a photo the shipping receipt.
- If you hit any speed bumps, have any questions, or need anything at all you can post, email or PM me.
- Gift cards to preferred stores are okay.
- If you have been a deadbeat in previous PISSes, you cannot join in this year. And yes, I do know who you loving are.
- If you will be moving or traveling a lot during a gift time please say so in your email and/or post so that I/your santa knows when and where the best time to send your gift is.

Proof of shipment
You must provide proof of shipment before January 6 or you will be considered a deadbeat and banned. Please simply email me proof. I doubt this will be a problem, but you never know.

Accepted types of proof:
- Tracking number from UPS, Fedex, USPS or DHL
- Photo or scanned image of your shipping receipt with your username written on it. Most receipts have the zip code of the recipient, so this is how I will check these.

I don't want purchase reciepts of whatever gifts you buy. I want SHIPPING proof.

Shipping
Shipping is always a hassle. I know we can't force you to use one service over another, but be aware that you are responsible for what you ship. So take extra steps to make sure everything goes smoothly. Here are some tips:

- Use UPS, DHL or Fedex if available. They offer easy tracking and TRACKING NUMBER IS MY PREFERRED FORM OF SHIPMENT PROOF
- Write the addresses clearly on your box and TRIPLE CHECK THAT THEY ARE CORRECT!! A misspelled zip code can delay shipping for weeks, and a wrong address means no one gets a gift. If you have bad handwriting or don't want to mess up, consider copy/pasting and printing out the address emailed to you and then tape it to your box.
- Pad your gifts well. Use good padding (plastic bags, newspaper, peanuts, etc) to keep items safe.
- If you DO decide to use USPS, keep in mind that they have flat rate boxes that ship for the same price as long as it's under 70 lbs.
- For those shipping internationally, I've had wonderful luck with UPS. Cheap, great tracking and reliable. Just my experience.
- If you are shipping to a PO box, use the normal postal service and not a private shipping company. The prices are outrageous at shipping companies (ex: UPS quoted me $42 to ship to a PO box within my own country with 15 day delivery. USPS was $12 for 3 day delivery.)

Please keep us updated. I will be following the thread to make sure everyone is still staying active. It'd be nice if you posted to let us know your status. It'd be even nicer if you posted once you've received your gift, photos are loved, but it isn't required.

Happy PISSing!

Did I miss anything?

If you have ANY questions, concerns or anything you need at all. Please PM or email me! PIFB sorts are welcome to pm me there as well.

PISS EMAIL = assistantpisstress@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

:siren: ACTUAL CONTENT NOW :siren:

Since I had to replace my phone (and lost all my good pictures of the assorted animal freeloaders in my home), I'm using some pictures from last year, sorry!

THE BIRD BROOD, otherwise known as the plethora of feathered assholes. Zeke and Zoe are broken little green cheek conures with several physical handicaps between them. Zoe has a split beak, arthritic toes/paralyzed leg nerves, and is blind and mostly deaf, so toys meant for an active and playful bird with full dexterity wouldn't work out, unfortunately. Zeke suffers from regular seizures and can hurt himself on larger toys. Due to their advanced age and preference for a sedate lifestyle (sleeping on shoulders, getting and giving kisses, trying to poo poo on the dog), this year Zeke and Zoe would like nothing more than a holiday greeting (to ignore, nibble, and/or poop on). If you do find a simple jingly-type of toy that you don't think Zeke could get his nails stuck inside, he'd absolutely loving love it. Anything that jingles or rattles that you think an angry (disabled) bird needs to teach a good lesson, Zeke is the vicious, blood-thirsty broken bird for the job.

Mamacita and Dio are a loving awful mated pair of lovebirds that hate everyone (including their own son) and merely tolerate my existence. Last January, they managed to produce a small little baby boy, Taka, who is most likely a product of incest and thus shares his parents' fondness for screaming at his own rear end and other bizarre activities. All three love to shred paper, hay, soft wood, human flesh -- literally any bird toy is a toy they'll enjoy. Anything bird-safe made with stiff paper that can be destroyed by a small bird - no large chunks of wood, they can't get their beaks into it - they will find worthy of their time and lovingly shred into thousands of little pieces. Lovebirds are ridiculously easy to please.

No treats or pre-filled toys with food inside for any of these beasts, please! They're all on special diets.

FERRIS is a Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Cur Dog mix and he's such a poo poo example of the breed that you can completely disregard everything you might know about the catahoulas and just treat him like a more attractive and chew-happy labrador. Ferris just turned a year old and is still very, very much a puppy in terms of energy and attitude. Since my office is located in one of my company's pet supply stores, Ferris has been exposed to every possible toy in the industry and loves (and destroys) everything he's given. His favorite activity is ripping into cheap stuffed animals from Goodwill until only shreds of fabric and broken childhood memories remain, so be aware that any plush will be both thoroughly enjoyed and immediately destroyed within minutes. I haven't tried Huggle Hounds yet, but I usually bank on free corporate samples of dog-intended plush to try new things and save my money. v:shobon:v He loves Nylabones, pet-safe smoked animal parts, and anything that will help keep his mind occupied for a few days will be much appreciated. I've been throwing stuffed Kongs at him on a daily basis to keep his head from exploding as our farm property fills with snow and regular romps through the fields are postponed until spring. He's pretty smart and willing to spend time working for his food when he puts his mind to it.

Ferris has an iron stomach, so feel free to send whatever protein-based treats you find. Please skip rawhide (compressed is fine), grocery-brand treats like Purina, and anything with real feathers. I have a literal ten pounds of antlers to work through, so we're good on those! Ferris is 70lbs and has a giant mouth, so anything rated for 90lbs+ dogs is fine (and almost preferred).

Official Bizness fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 30, 2014

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Shipping Preference: International! I did say I would.

Pets: I'm noticing now that most of my recent pet photos also have Ella Rabbit in them in some capacity.

Ella
Ella and Max (and my parent's legs)
Ella and Stan

Except Queen Zoe. She refuses to take part in this malarkey.
So yes. Two cats, one Dog, one Rabbit. Stanley Anne and Zoe, Maximus, and Ella.

All animals are tortured with adorable costumes, but that's more of a human favorite. The cats like all the standard dangly flicky toys, but please, no small cat-balls, we have a billion of them under the couches. They also love Nip, but it can be a mess, so it's a special treat.
Max loves GREENIES (but a cheaper and just as good to him are the 4Health Dental Treats, the ones that look just like Greenies). Max also loves STUFFED ANIMALS. They are his babies. He has one from my first PISS 5 Years Ago holy crap.
Ella does not care for toys or chews, but if you can find those fun hay samplers, we can try her on those (it's a pain getting her to eat enough hay).

DO NOT SEND:
Ella gets no commercial treats, but if you send fruit or veg intended for human consumption, we will be sure to share with her.
Our pets are GRAIN FREE as Max and Zoe have sensitivities.

If you want to send a gift certificate, our favorite shops are Petsmart and Tractor Supply.

If you want to DONATE, I volunteer for a charity called Celestial Farms. http://www.celestialfarms.org/ We are currently trying to improve the goat pasture and the barn's drainage. They do not currently have on-line donations set up (I need to fix this), but a check made out to them will certainly go to good works. Or you could send a truckload of gravel and a ditch witch rental...

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

I was gonna be a financially responsible adult, but gently caress it, last year was too much fun. Shipping Preference: North America only plz.

OUR ASSHOLES:

Jade, the blue front Amazon. She is a wonderful shithead. She loves toothbrushes, foot toys, and things made out of soft wood that are easy to shred all over the loving place and get stuck all up in your feet.

Leeloo the cinnamon green cheek conure, and Lola the lutino lovebird. Leeloo things that she can shred and preen and will steal the sauce offa your mac and cheese. Lola loves everyone, even Rufus the oval office, and likes pretty much the same things Leeloo does.

Rufous is a Quaker Parrot and an all around terrible creature. She loves being angry at things and masturbating while looking coldly into your eyes.

Lil' Brando (blue) and George Shaw (green) the budgies. Their hobbies are being scared of everything, eating, pooping, and being sassy from the inside of their cage where they are safe from the bigger assholes. They like shreddy toys and things with bells, typical budgie stuffs.

We love POOP OFF, this poo poo is liquid gold.

Also zupreem for parrots or conures, footy toys, jingly balls (they love jingly balls), anything that can be safely destroyed.

Handmade toys are also welcome, but you have to be careful cause birds are sensitive to a lot of poo poo and get tangled in certain fibers. Chocolate is bird poison but people appreciated. No candles or other scented stuff. Art is always lovely and if you want to donate in lieu of sending stuff, the Rochester Lollypop farm is our go to non-profit. http://www.lollypop.org/site/c.clKUI9OQIoJcH/b.6179485/k.BEF3/Home.htm

We also have a bunch of tarantulas but they are filthy atheists and don't choose to celebrate the birth of our lord and savior.

Unagi
Jan 27, 2007

:catstare:
PISSmaster
:woof:

Just a quick shoutout to say happy holidays to you all!

I feel a little out of place not running PISS... I'll be out of the country on a 10 country trek with intent to disconnect from the interwebs as much as possible from the 26th through December 22 so trying to manage anything would be impossible. But I know FB is a long time PISSer and I'm so thankful she can take up arms in my absence.

MANY THANKS TO YOU, FLUFFY BUNNIES

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Shipping Preference: National

I am participating as a Santa only. Because I am weird.

Let me throw gifts at your animals or else!

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I will be participating this year!! My 2nd year of PISSMAS!!

USA shipping only please.

My participating cats are Terra and Cael.

This is Cael

She is a little crazy poo poo who loves to run around and chase everything. Feathers, stuffed mice, socks, poofy balls, anything with catnip. She will also eat anything I give her. She absolutely loves the shiny poofy balls but we got a ton last year for Pissmas and she still has about half of them.

Thanks to last year's santa Cowslips Warren!! Anything similar to that is awesome though.

This is Terra

She loves to show off her fluffy tummy and be a lazy fatty and nap. She's a picky eater and won't eat hard crunchy treats and seems to only like chicken and tuna. But she also loves catnip and loves chasing any toys that "fly" like Da Bird. I could use a good brush for her since she sheds like crazy.

If you'd like to give a giftcard instead of gifts, we like Petsmart and Petco and would definitely use a gift card to those places.

If you'd like to make a donation in our name, we would love to support Red Dog Farm

I don't have PMs but I have a profile on Elfster where you can message me if you have questions!

EDIT: Added Elfster link. Also remembered the cats' all time favorite food is Wellness Signature Selects Skipjack Tuna flavor . They haven't tried many different brands though so if there's something you want to send, I will feed it to them! As I said before, Cael will eat anything but Terra is more picky and prefers tuna or chicken.
Also they don't enjoy dress-up, but I do! So feel free to send wearables and I will force the cats into them.

PISSMAS!! :neckbeard:

Buggiezor fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 27, 2014

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Hello PISSMAS thread!

Unforutunately, I prefer to spoil my PISSEE with things, not shipping costs, so no international shipping for me please.

This year, as last year, we've got Ritz and Scuttle:
Ritz:

Ritz is a three year old Sun Conure! He like to chew things, mainly wood toys, but not the huge ones. He's too derpy and they scare him :derptiel: We try to keep both birds on a pretty strict diet, so no treats (unless they're nutriberries, those are OK). He's not too picky when it comes to toys, so pretty much anything goes! The best place to get toys is mysafebirdstore.com It's a small shop and the people that run it are exceptionally nice and caring towards their customers. They also send candy for the humans :)

Scuttle:

Scuttle is a 24 year old Senegal Parrot, based on his band info. He was given to us by a friend who's dad took him in when his home was destroyed and he was given up to whoever would take him. In the week that his forced family had him, he plucked out all of his chest feathers and is basically stuck as you see him here. We've had him about a year and a half now, and it doesn't seem like his feathers are ever going to grow back in. We try to give him soft toys, felt, fleece etc. so he has something soft to chew on as opposed to his poor tummy. He really enjoys swings, and tends to chew them up, so those are always a good choice for Scuttle, but as with Ritz, he's not picky when it comes to toys!

They both really enjoy 'birdie kabobs' more than anything.
http://www.mysafebirdstore.com/BIRD_KABOBS-Bird_Kabob_Mini.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send a helper elf over to ask!

Thanks and merry PISSMAS! :neckbeard:

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 12, 2014

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

PISSMAS!!!

We can not do international this year. :(

Last year Darwin couldn't participate because I got him in December. This year he's ready for the fun :peanut:

He's a medium sized brat who just turned a year old so he's still really into chewing things apart. Soft toys for strong chewers are ok, as well as those that have no/very little poly-fill stuffing. Harder toys similar to those sold by Nylabone and JW Pets tend to last longer. Treats are ok but we stay away from grocery store brands (like beggin strips) and opt for ones with fewer ingredients to prevent dreaded dog farts. If you have a favorite brand and you really want him to have a go, feel free to send it along and he'll just get them in moderation. I apologize for anyone who loves to send fun outfits, but he has a hard time fitting into even large store-bought clothing because he's oddly shaped. But if you must send along humiliating clothes items I will make it work.

Eeyore and Silo are ready to go too!

They chew up everything, just like the dog. So if it's made of willow, grass, wood, etc, it will be destroyed with gusto. No lava(pumice?) rocks, salt licks, soft toys or alfalfa based treats/blocks please. Busybunny.com has some good items if you need ideas.

Cleo is just along for the ride.

She doesn't play with toys, or catnip, or lasers. Basically just eats and sleeps. She does eat Blue Buffalo treats or the natural chicken strips that are basically just freeze dried meat.

Pick one or pick all. No feelings will be hurt because I know it's hard to stay in budget! If you are lost for ideas gift cards for Pet Supplies Plus or PetSmart are cool.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Hello! Just doing within NA this year.

I am entering PISS for my two little cuties.

The tabby up front is Maddie and she is the boss of this house. She is a little lickmonster and she is an expert at human-feline communications, specializing in 'hey feed me' studies. She enjoys catgrass, sitting on windowsills, and sitting on the very top of the cat tree.

And the calico here is Cassie, who has achieved a modicum of m-list internet celebrity as the star of a text-based cat petting sim I made. Her hobbies are purring, eating too much food and then puking, purring, sitting on my chest to purr me awake, barging into the bathroom to demand pets and purr at me, and sitting on the mousepad, plonking her head down on the numpad, and purring.

Right now I've probably got enough toys in the 'thing attached to a string attached to a stick' category. I got a lovely stash of bottle caps and milk jug rings last year; I still have some left but since they're free and easy I wouldn't say no to more.

Toys that roll are best; Maddie loves to chase them, but no jingle balls please. Flashing, crackling, all that's fine.

I keep them on a grain-free food but honestly idc if any treats they get are pure corn, it does not seem to bother them any and they are treats, right~? I like silly novelty toys for them but as evidenced last year I cannot get a cat hat of any sort at all on either of them so please no cat hats or unicorn horns.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Hello, fellow PISS enthusiasts! I am here to declare my intent of participating in the 2014 Pet Island Secret Santa on the ground floor, bitches.

I am okay to ship INTERNATIONAL because some poor sod will have to do so for me.

I personally butler these two cats:

Espressa

Munny

I also do part-time work volunteer skritching these four cats that I see almost daily, which belong to my wife's family:

Baby

Xiao Guai

Poké

Xiao Tian Tian AKA "that scorpion cat"

Her family also has 2 noncats:

Chokeli ("Chocolate" essentially): the result of a corgi loving a barrel

Enna
[Smalldium size lean black dog with a pointy head, will find photos eventually]

• The cats don't really care that much about toys, but will play with them from time to time. Got a catnip stuffed candy cane last year and that's still played with occasionally
  • Munny does like playing fetch with sparkle balls, I have a bunch but they're kinda light and hard to chuck
  • I will put the cats in any dumb costume you send provided it will not kill them(well, my cats at least)
  • The cats aren't treat motivated(WEIRD), but you're welcome to try
  • Chokeli is fat as gently caress despite having a reasonable diet, I'd be okay with giving her treats over time. She likes squeaky poo poo.
  • Enna is much better than she used to be, but she still likes biting and chewing up poo poo. I got one of those fabric Kong things and it got demolished and she's not even that big wtf.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
I can post parcels internationally or domestically!

I have two girlcats, both domestic shorthairs.

Poyo, top, is 5 years old and very lively. She plays with her tail most of the day and snuggles with Fatfat the rest of the time. We adopted her from the local crazy cat rescue ladies. Apparently she'd had a litter of kittens who were all adopted, but nobody wanted poor momcat. She was a foster for four years before we got her. She has pica and loves nothing more than eating plastic bags and then vomiting after. Now all plastic is treated like ~*~precious gold~*~ in our house and hidden.

Fatfat, bottom, is 12 years old. I've had her since she was a little kitten someone found in a ballfield. When she's not sleeping, she's rocketing around the dining room and slamming into chairs. She is too dumb to use toys, open doors, or get under covers by herself. Or maybe she just amuses herself by using us as her servants, I don't know. Her hobbies are barfing and eating my houseplants. The only things I've managed to train her to do are to come when called and let me trim her nails without a fuss.

No santa preferences. If you do want to ship a big ol' bag of Old Roy, I'll donate it to the local animal shelter. In fact, a donation to any shelter in lieu of kitty presents would suit just fine, too. :3:

POOL IS CLOSED fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 19, 2014

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan
- Shipping preference: No international
- A list of your participating pets with a short bio (please keep it under a paragraph), photos optional.
I have 2 female Boston Terriers: Pickles & Abby pictured below in time-out

Both are between 3-4yo and are highly affectionate and full of energy

- They both love toys, but they are very rough on them. Just look at this Kong Ballistic after literally less than 15min:

If buying them toys, please don't get anything stuffed/plush/weak because it won't last. Rubber toys are best since they bounce and cause the dogs to slide across the wood floors.

- No preference to store/website

- No specific requests

Since I have 2 dogs I have no issue giving to 2 people if I get 2 separate gifts.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
YAY PISS! My shipping preference is North America.

Here's my geniuses:

Chloe (left) and Max (right). Their hobbies include getting pissed at me when I'm not petting them, purring, and not reacting to stimuli. Chloe likes feathery things, particularly kitty dancers, and Max likes stuff with tails. Max is crazy demanding and sometimes we like having battery operated toys for him because he'll drive us batty otherwise. He's got one of those stump toys with the tail that flips around. (I've always gotten dogs for Piss, but the second I get a cat they're getting one of those stumps. They are brilliant.) Max and Chloe also like their ball in a track and might enjoy similarly themed toys. They think catnip is okay.

Pepper's very favorite hobby is kicking the cats' asses. She also likes cardboard, willow, and anything else that she can tear up. Bunnies do well with hard plastic toys, too. Pepper likes toys that I can hid pellets in so she can find them. Don't worry about sending Pepper food, she mostly likes hay and vegetables. Most bunny treats are actually bad for bunnies. If you must send treats, send crasins.

I'm not particular about stores. If shopping for Pepper has totally stumped you, I usually get cool stuff for her at Dr. Fosters and Smith. http://www.happyrabbittoys.com/ has cool stuff too.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Parpissipating:

The best dog in the world: Balen!

Balen likes stuffed toys, but Amy steals them all. He LOVES carob treats and milkbones. He's an old man these days (he's 9, 10 in May!) and his new best friend is our wood stove. Things like pig ears and bully sticks are hard with his old man teeth, so go gentle on him. He's a great big snuggler. He's the best.

The most insane dane in the world: Amy!

Amy loves stuffed toys but will destroy them in approximately .2 seconds, so don't expect them to live very long. She likes anything she can stick in her mouth. She's super duper bouncy and in good shape because of it. She's a good girl deep down, she's just real high strung.

The exceptionally distracted dog: Kaydasemar'e!

Kaydee is a little scrufflemutt from Japan. She likes pretty much everything except kongs and hard rubber things like kongs. She steals pretty much every toy, too.

The excited sheep chaser: Ireseniatsi

Ires is a little brindle thing that showed up under my car in Texas. She's a fantastic dog with a passion for balls, for stuffed animals and for sheep. She's recently started herd dog training for fun and she's gleeful about it all.

There's also: chickens, quail, snakes, and crested geckos but feel free to not deal with them if you want. Donations, etc are always cool with me too.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
I'm totes in. United States and Canada only for this year, please.

I'm also offering my services as a go-between again. Please feel free to PM me messages for your PISSee and I'll pass it on anonymously via either PM or in the thread (default option), if you have a preference.

Q-Ball

American Gascon Blue - Dumb As A Box Of Rocks™ variant.
Likes: bully sticks, cow hooves, big meaty bones, SQUEAKY TOYS! :stwoon:
Doesn't like: rawhide, pig anything (except bacon, who doesn't like bacon?)

Penelope

Siamese. Doesn't shut up. Ever.
Likes: wet food. WET FOOD, MINION. Barrel-scraping Fancy Feast or $3/can Blue Buffalo? GET IN MAH BELLY!
Doesn't like: being picked up, Jaguar

Volts

American Grey Cat. Gets up on countertops when he thinks you're not looking, but you're just in the other room and you can see him on the countertop through the picture window.
Likes: cat toys, especially ones stuffed with catnip, being chased, warm laundry
Doesn't like: wet food that costs less than $3 per can

Jaguar

(right corner on the arm)
15 lbs of fatass cat. Absolute lovebug.
Likes: catnip, lovin's, squishing all the air out of you by laying on your chest in the mornings
Doesn't like: being scratched in one particular spot for longer than 4.326 seconds, Penelope
Will not wear a collar. Don't even try. The one that's on him in this picture got broken the next day.

Alternatively, if you want to donate to a worthy cause, I adopted Q-Ball and various rats in the past from Lollypop Farm. They's good people.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

High five Rochester goon.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
IN TO GET PISSED ON AND PISS ON, YEAH.

Other than birds and farm animals, I probably got it!

Baby leopard tortoises. They really don't need much but the fuckers are cute!
And baby box turtles.

Mom is Luna and her babies are doing great!

We have a multitude of ball pythons, sand boas, and a hognose snake. They really don't need much but I guess if you wanted, BedaBeast or moss?

But what we have most of is FELIDAE.

My mom and I also foster kittens!

So in terms of what we could use, really, laser pointers are great, but what I really hope Santa Goon Piss brings us is some new breakaway collars! Kitten or cat size are great. Cat toys in general!

I also have lots and lots of freshwater fish, mostly Lake Tang cichlids and catfish. You can never have enough airline tubing, air stones, or tank decor!

My most expensive fish!

And....I can't find up to date pictures but I also have a German shep mix and a chi mix, who both love bones and shred anything plush.

Open to USA!

And if all else fails, I shop a lot at Amazon, Dr Foster and Smith, or Petsmart for pet things!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Today is the last day for sign ups.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Today is the last day for sign ups.

EMAIL US OUR PISS MATCHES. NOW, LADY! :catstare:

I'm so excited, I'm going to start shopping soon as I get an email...

edit: For those of you who haven't participated in the past, I'm offering to be a go-between again this year. This means that if you have questions for your PISSee and don't want to reveal yourself, PM/AIM me and I'll ask on your behalf.

MERRY PISSMAS :D

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

daggerdragon posted:

EMAIL US OUR PISS MATCHES. NOW, LADY! :catstare:

I'm so excited, I'm going to start shopping soon as I get an email...

edit: For those of you who haven't participated in the past, I'm offering to be a go-between again this year. This means that if you have questions for your PISSee and don't want to reveal yourself, PM/AIM me and I'll ask on your behalf.

MERRY PISSMAS :D

:colbert: I'm gonna wait til friday for you now.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:colbert: I'm gonna wait til friday for you now.

See if I don't send you a whole box full of Ol' Roy.

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.
It's 10:30 here so I hope I made it in time. Also I think only made a total of 5 posts in the last 6 months, it's been so crazy busy here that I haven't had time for forums posting. :ohdear:

NA only please, I'm a poor grad student.

Indy and I will be visiting family for the holidays, and as such you will get to spoil not just one, but FOUR cats (mine, my mom's, and my sister's). Pictures are from past PISSes!

Indy is very treat- and toy-driven. She loves Da Bird (we would love refills as she rapidly murders them), jingly balls, poofy balls, plastic springs, and ping-pong balls. In other words, she'll go crazy over pretty much any toy she can chase or bat around. For treats her favorites are Natural Temptations and Greenies, especially fish flavors. I've tried giving her higher-quality treats and she doesn't like them as much, of course. She doesn't respond to catnip.

Shya (mom's cat) is a slightly unhinged alpha tortie who loves hunting string toys. Unfortunately she also likes eating string toys, so the string has to be on the thicker side (the Da Bird string is too thin, for instance). Shya loves catnip.

Midnight (mom's cat) is the chill laid back sidekick to Shya's high-strung neuroticism. She loves chilling with her people and trying to eat your table scraps. She also loves catnip (as pictured). Midnight doesn't play with toys much but will appreciate any treats. She does like soft toys she can gather into carefully curated piles in the middle of the night.

Mikey (sister's cat) is an overgrown baby who enjoys wrestling and chasing the other cats. They don't return the sentiment. Mikey likes toys he can kick the poo poo out of and soft poofball toys he can carry around. He goes nuts for bonito flakes.

In general, please don't send food because Indy and Shya are on diets, and nothing large or heavy as I have to take it back on the plane with me. A donation in their names to one of our local shelters (Berkeley Animal Care Services, Pima Humane Society) would be absolutely lovely. And homemade stuff is awesome!

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

WOAH LAST MINUTE DARK HORSE UNDER THE WIRE

Shipping preference International

Participating pets
Delta
Sigma
Animal
Piranhas
Guppies
Destructo Sally & Rangefinder
(I will add photos and short bios later)

Favorites and hates
My pets are pretty easy to please. No allergies or dislikes, they enjoy all the typical stuff.

Favorite stores
We have a local Petland, Total Pet, WalMart, Target. Online, anything that has reasonable shipping to Canadian destinations.

Any specific requests
If you would like, I would love if you choose to donate to Heifer International instead of sending me material gifts. I choose this organization because I feel they are worthwhile, and I first learned about them from forums superstar Wren, who used to post in the cancer threads :h:

Do Not Send Anything is fine :D

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Names will be drawn in 44 minutes. If you aren't in then, you're screwed! Sorry! Robokitty and AITS are good to go.

E: And PISS is closed!

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Nov 27, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Assignments are now out.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Thank you fluffy bunnies!

I am pissing all over, my piss is in order!

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: Official Bizness :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Post soon, preferably include some of the birds alongside the pup. Please and thank you!

daggerdragon fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 28, 2014

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

^ We lost power last night after heavy snow snapped some tree branches and hit our wires. My phone is poo poo at using Internet browsers correctly, so I'll have info up soon, sorry!

On the plus side, my puppy is loving his first Maine winter and all that thick, fluffy snow is very effective at tiring him out. He spent the day running around in his new coat and diving into all the pristine snow drifts around the farm.

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Shoot I'm super upset that I missed this year's PISSMAS!! Can I be on a list as a backup if someone fails or something?

Bummer!! Let me know. Thanks! :)

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Note to our PISSer, it is very important that you address the box to my actual name. Some dumbass did a hit & run with our mailbox so now all our mail is being held at the post office until we can get the box replaced. Thank you!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Nerwign posted:

Shoot I'm super upset that I missed this year's PISSMAS!! Can I be on a list as a backup if someone fails or something?

Bummer!! Let me know. Thanks! :)

Sorry Nerwign. But yeah, I'll be sure to pm you if we need re-piss.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: duckfarts :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Do you have a preferred retailer you could use a gift card for?

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan
My PISSee doesn't want a gift, but is getting one anyways :colbert:

You know you are :staredog:

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Dear Pisser: I forgot to mention how much our birds love those paper bird toys that are brightly colored folded up stars and and stuff. And bouncy rope perches. And poop off, that poo poo is liquid loving gold.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: KingShibby :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

What kind of treats do Pickles & Abby like?

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Amazon I guess? I'm visiting my folks in May so I guess I could pick stuff up then. If international is too much of a pain, a donation to a cool cat organization would be cool(I don't know what ones exist though)

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
My Pissee will be getting the box of magic crap this week!

At least the box of magic crap better arrive...

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

lol they like just about anything but they do like those Mini SnawSomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I've bought all the items to ship to my PISSee!! I just gotta box it up and ship it out! So excited!

:dance:

• Locked thread