Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan

Chaosfeather posted:

Thank you Santa! I wasn't expecting anything and you went out of your way and made my day! Her highness will be testing it out in her habitat in no time.

No problem, I know when you signed up you said you didn't want to receive a gift. But I didn't care and sent one anyways! :dukedog:

Didn't realize your snake was so big! That basking rock is waaaay too small for Sparky :smithcloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

KingShibby posted:

No problem, I know when you signed up you said you didn't want to receive a gift. But I didn't care and sent one anyways! :dukedog:

Didn't realize your snake was so big! That basking rock is waaaay too small for Sparky :smithcloud:

When I went to work this morning I discovered that Sparky had half of herself in her log. She had managed to burrow a nice little cave under the basking rock, where her front half was situated at the time. Don't worry about it, it's just the right size to fit in her habitat without displacing anything and she seems to enjoy it. She's also old enough that I don't expect her to get much bigger (she's 16 and change). :toot:

I'll take a picture if she's still like that when I get home.

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan

Chaosfeather posted:

When I went to work this morning I discovered that Sparky had half of herself in her log. She had managed to burrow a nice little cave under the basking rock, where her front half was situated at the time. Don't worry about it, it's just the right size to fit in her habitat without displacing anything and she seems to enjoy it. She's also old enough that I don't expect her to get much bigger (she's 16 and change). :toot:

I'll take a picture if she's still like that when I get home.

Well I'm glad she enjoys it! :yaycloud:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Paging adventures in the sandbox! Did you get the thing? Did ya? Did ya?

:smith:

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
:siren: ATTENTION Robo Kitty :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Your package should arrive Christmas eve. When you get it, put the package in the center of whatever room the cats are in so that they may investigate it themselves BECAUSE REASONS.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Oh my god, a 3rd package arrived today!! This one was the motherload of catnippy goodness!
I was able to capture a couple short videos of the cats enjoying their loot. http://youtu.be/Be7rwG68Pik
http://youtu.be/MkuBZ0SEjwc

I'll be able to upload more later on. Thanks again SO MUCH Neongrey! Cael is in love.

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

I've been PISSed on! But my keyboard is broken and I'm replacing it tonight, so pics will need to wait until this evening.

UPS are dicks and left the package on my doorstep in full view of my landlady's goats, but someone's VERY CRAFTY Hill's cat food disguise worked perfectly and they moved on to the next chewable thing (my other mail).

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Buggiezor posted:

We opened our packages!! Thank you so much to neongrey for our kitty toys, they love them! Unfortunately we just moved into a new house and don't have internet yet and I'm posting from my phone right now. But I took pictures and I promise I'll post them soon!!

Yay!

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.

daggerdragon posted:

Your package should arrive Christmas eve. When you get it, put the package in the center of whatever room the cats are in so that they may investigate it themselves BECAUSE REASONS.

:dance: It's impossible to open any boxes without Indy's "help", so rest assured there will be a full box investigation.

Meanwhile, my PISSee's box won't arrive until after Christmas because the USPS decided to send a box destined to the midwest all the way from the west coast to the east coast first. :confused:

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Official Bizness posted:

I've been PISSed on! But my keyboard is broken and I'm replacing it tonight, so pics will need to wait until this evening.

UPS are dicks and left the package on my doorstep in full view of my landlady's goats, but someone's VERY CRAFTY Hill's cat food disguise worked perfectly and they moved on to the next chewable thing (my other mail).

Hooray! Clearly goats will eat everything except cat food. Take your time, just glad you got everything safely!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Official Bizness posted:

Sending mine out tomorrow! I had to duct-tape the box around the sides to make everything fit. :sweatdrop:

I got pissed onnnnnn!

I will post pics once imgr stops being a bitch, but THANK YOU!

The cats love the toys and we love the collars and the dogs are drooling!

Thank you for the gifts and this awesome PISS!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
http://m.imgur.com/a/6XnXt

So many thanks again! Have some pics!

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

Cowslips Warren posted:

I got pissed onnnnnn!

The cats love the toys and we love the collars and the dogs are drooling!

You are very welcome! It wasn't due to arrive until Friday, so I'm glad kitties and puppies and fish and snakes got to enjoy presents in a timely holiday manner. For the collars, I asked my company to do a special order on them (minimum order of five hundred) so I could send them to you. Thanks for a great turnaround, Beastie Bands, thumbs-up.

AND NOW FOR MY GALLERY OF PHOTOS FROM CHAOSFEATHERS' AWESOME PISS ATTACK.

As you can see, it was very cleverly disguised.

And very festively wrapped! SO MUCH CHRISTMAS.

wait wtf office supplies what is thi--

oh my gosh

I TEARED UP. This is now framed and hanging out with the other special Christmas cards and letters that I've kept over the years. Thank you so much, this was beautiful, and I was so touched to see Chiyo there, too.

I pulled a gift for Zoe out first, but SOMEONE KEPT WHINING AT ME.

ferris is2g

FINE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJM1qxdf_c He's been dragging this wubba around everywhere, even ignoring the full antler he got from my landlady in favor of it. I didn't think it'd hold up for more than a few days, but it's still going strong.

ANYWAY. Zoe got a sweet felt chewing toy that she's been mindlessly gumming for the past few days. It was the first toy she and Zeke decided was Not Going To Kill Them.

Zeke and Zoe also got a snuggly corner pad. Neither bird is a hormonal mess, so I'm not worried about certain conures masturbating in the night. It's still at Threat Level Yellow, but it's been chilling on the outside of their cage for a few days and I'm going to move it in after tomorrow's cage cleaning. Warm and snuggly birdies soon! :allears:

you spoiled assholes got individual presents THAT THEY'VE ALREADY MOSTLY DESTROYED, BY THE WAY, I HAVE ONLY ONE TOY LEFT.

The third one is still up because I've been keeping outside of their cages for Mama and Dio to chew on through the bars. God's sake, birds, this is why you usually get toilet paper rolls.

"mum is there another one please please"

fuckin dog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3COTk56Go He's been trying to make the goats on the property play tug with him and he's only succeeded in getting chased off and covering the toy in goat poo poo. He loves sucking on it now.

Last but not least, Zeke The Grumpy gets his MORTAL ENEMY:

THE JINGLY BELLS :black101: I attached this to the side of the cage tonight and he's been screaming at it and throwing it against the wall like it insulted his mother. He loves it. :3:

SUCH AN AWESOME BIRD AND DOG HAUL. Thank you, Chaosfeather, this was all super wonderful and I've been talking about my PISS with coworkers and family all week. :glomp:

Official Bizness fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Dec 27, 2014

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

You're welcome! It was a joy to put together and I'm so glad everyone loves their toys! I'm also honored that I'm in the Official Bizness card hall of fame.

I also totally wasn't checking this thread like twice a day in my childish excitement over seeing animals unwrap their presents, what are you talking about?

Totally worth the wait. :yayclod: Thank you so much for the videos!

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
:allears: We came home after a really horrible holiday trip to find not one but TWO boxes from Santa! It really cheered us up.

duckfarts is a poet. I'll have some pictures up later. I'm hoping my cats won't be total ingrates and will manage to be photogenic just this once.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Your PISSer posted:

Can you let us know if you got your package? It says it was delivered :ohdear:

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Yams Fan
Finally getting around to posting pictures from being PISSed on for the first time!!!

I was quite surprised to see a card in my package! Now I feel bad about not making one for the PISSmas gift I sent :smithcloud:

Even more of a surprise was what was under the card!

It didn't take long for the girls to investigate

Of course Pickles has to be the first one to stick her head in there...

After Pickles took out the ball and promptly destroyed it, Abby finally got her chance to poke her head around!

This was an amazing PISSmas and I can't wait for 2015!!!

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.
Yay, I'm glad your girls liked the toys King Shibby! Hopefully at least some of the toys will hold up for a while.

I also got PISSed on on Christmas Eve! I finally got around to uploading some pictures. Sorry I'm so late in posting this.

Indy is the first to investigate, as usual.

Catshaming! Mikey is less than enthused.

More catshaming. We didn't try this on Shya because we value our lives.

Shya was lurking around the kitchen doorway, so I sprayed a feather with some catnip. Then she tried to eat the feather.

What is this squeaky thing?

A feather? Can I eat this?

The Cat Dancer was definitely the highlight of the box! These are all blurry because the cats were jumping and pouncing all over the place.

I also took a few videos, none of which came out very well. I think by this point the cats were a bit overwhelmed. http://youtu.be/6fxW9WyXqOg

There was so much stuff! The tea is awesome and we've already drank most of it, haha. The plum flavor is the best one, but they're all delicious.

It's amazing how much they love that Cat Dancer - if you pick it up they all appear out of nowhere and intensely stare at you until you play with them. Mikey's managed to reduce it to a little plastic skeleton but they're all still completely obsessed with it. Thank you Santa!

Robo Kitty fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jan 2, 2015

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Glad you like it :3. The feathers were 'donated' from Jade. I also soaked everything in the catnip spray but I guess it wore off when the box dried out on the trip through the mail. I picked that tea specifically because when you are done getting a taste of everything the tins are peeeerfect for all the odds and ends a teacher might have :3

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
exHOLY poo poo

TWO BOXES of PISS?! I'm not worthy.

What a HAUL! There will be action shots tomorrow, but everyone is exhausted. The ceiling of our vacation condo fell in due to water damage, and we spent the holidays getting it repaired (we had planned to go there in a few weeks, but WHOOPS). The bunny came with us, despite it being a no pets condo, and she was successfully sneaky for two weeks. I was SUPER proud of her, she used her litter box like a champ and was very well behaved, only breaking a few things. The cats and mail was tended to by a neighbor kid that Stanley loved and Zoe even tolerated, but dumbcat Stan seemed to have missed me, and is now sitting on the numkeys on my laptop, trying to get two weeks of annoying in. Max stayed with a friend, and he was a GENTLEMAN. Oh, and the outdoor ferals missed me too. And I need to get back to my goat duties. I probably missed the livestock more then they noticed my absence.

So this is a well-deserved treat for the pets. Thank you so much, mystery PISSer who used their real name! The goats will probably get the Hay cubes, as Ella ignores them (tried that previously, who knows, maybe she'll like this kind), everything else is perfect. The puzzle treat ball will be used with the cats, as Stan needs exercise and whatever mental stimulation can be jammed into her fat annoying head. The new babies will be ignored for two months by Max (allowing them to age), then loved for the rest of his life. The low-cal rabbit treats look perfect for bribery. As do the GREENIES oh man Max is gonna flip.

I need to find Stan's dress from last year, she hated it so much her butt exploded. Great for photos though.

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Better late than never! The package arrived prior to christmas and these goods have all been put to use. I had opened the box first to make sure it wasn't something else that I was expecting, but since Darwin loves boxes, here he is in front of the tree :3:

Oh geez, what's in the box?!

Toys for meee!! (and Cleo too)

She refused to sit still so this is the best we get from the old lady

Thank you mystery santa :)

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Okay, so, has everyone gotten PISSed all over? This thread should be wrapping up soon.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

daggerdragon posted:

Okay, so, has everyone gotten PISSed all over? This thread should be wrapping up soon.

:) I'm gonna do the count on Sunday and make 100% sure but I think we're good to go.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
I had some more pictures on my cell phone, but they've vanished. :iiam: Here're two, though!

I sprinkled some of that fancy cat weed in the bed first. Fatfat (in black) hopped in half-way and started eating the dope, so I pushed in her butt and she flopped in and kept eating the dope. After the bed warmed up more, Poyo (in camo) joined in. The duo cuddled and then wrassled off and on for the rest of the week until Fatfat's surgery. She's been nesting in there ever since. Poyo has preferentially settled on the bag the catbed came in. :doh:

Thanks for more kitten piles, duckfarts!

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

RedTonic my dear friend :h:

A bee colony
A trio of rabbits
and a flock of chicks

This is.. amazing. ilu Reddy. You are generous and a great human being :3:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

adventure in the sandbox posted:

This is.. amazing. ilu Reddy. You are generous and a great human being :3:

:blush: I'm glad it reached you! Sorry the insert was kind of crumbly, it rained that day. :eng99:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Ladies and gents, we are peak PISS. 100%. Well done everybody.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Ladies and gents, we are peak PISS. 100%. Well done everybody.

HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

RedTonic posted:

I had some more pictures on my cell phone, but they've vanished. :iiam: Here're two, though!

I sprinkled some of that fancy cat weed in the bed first. Fatfat (in black) hopped in half-way and started eating the dope, so I pushed in her butt and she flopped in and kept eating the dope. After the bed warmed up more, Poyo (in camo) joined in. The duo cuddled and then wrassled off and on for the rest of the week until Fatfat's surgery. She's been nesting in there ever since. Poyo has preferentially settled on the bag the catbed came in. :doh:

Thanks for more kitten piles, duckfarts!

Hell yeah, I hope the cat weed was ok because some reviews said it was a lot of stems, others said it was fine.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Cats like it! They eat it. Thank you again, duckfarts :3:

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I never did find out who my santa is. Oh well, everyone loves everything still. Max took to the gator baby quite quickly as well. The timothy cubes were attacked by a pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Suspect Bucket posted:

I never did find out who my santa is. Oh well, everyone loves everything still. Max took to the gator baby quite quickly as well. The timothy cubes were attacked by a pig.

It was MEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry I am bad and somehow missed your post ? I don't know what's up with that. Glad the animals enjoyed the stuff :3:

• Locked thread