Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

I was gonna be a financially responsible adult, but gently caress it, last year was too much fun. Shipping Preference: North America only plz.

OUR ASSHOLES:

Jade, the blue front Amazon. She is a wonderful shithead. She loves toothbrushes, foot toys, and things made out of soft wood that are easy to shred all over the loving place and get stuck all up in your feet.

Leeloo the cinnamon green cheek conure, and Lola the lutino lovebird. Leeloo things that she can shred and preen and will steal the sauce offa your mac and cheese. Lola loves everyone, even Rufus the oval office, and likes pretty much the same things Leeloo does.

Rufous is a Quaker Parrot and an all around terrible creature. She loves being angry at things and masturbating while looking coldly into your eyes.

Lil' Brando (blue) and George Shaw (green) the budgies. Their hobbies are being scared of everything, eating, pooping, and being sassy from the inside of their cage where they are safe from the bigger assholes. They like shreddy toys and things with bells, typical budgie stuffs.

We love POOP OFF, this poo poo is liquid gold.

Also zupreem for parrots or conures, footy toys, jingly balls (they love jingly balls), anything that can be safely destroyed.

Handmade toys are also welcome, but you have to be careful cause birds are sensitive to a lot of poo poo and get tangled in certain fibers. Chocolate is bird poison but people appreciated. No candles or other scented stuff. Art is always lovely and if you want to donate in lieu of sending stuff, the Rochester Lollypop farm is our go to non-profit. http://www.lollypop.org/site/c.clKUI9OQIoJcH/b.6179485/k.BEF3/Home.htm

We also have a bunch of tarantulas but they are filthy atheists and don't choose to celebrate the birth of our lord and savior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

High five Rochester goon.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Dear Pisser: I forgot to mention how much our birds love those paper bird toys that are brightly colored folded up stars and and stuff. And bouncy rope perches. And poop off, that poo poo is liquid loving gold.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

drat you guys work fast!

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Lol that's hilarious. I will pm my work and home addresses and you can pick whichever one is closer

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

daggerdragon posted:

Tasty_Crayon has some PISS all up in her workplace. :3: Sorry about being tacky and asking for the bag back, lol.

SO AFTER I TRIED TO STEAL DAGGERDRAGON'S BAG (:3:) I was a very good girl and didn't open poo poo til I got home. Ty fellow RocGoon!

Ooooh poo poo, whats that smell

It is the smell of victory against bird poop, the neverending scourge (OMG IT HAS A SCRUBBY ALL HAIL CLEAN FLOORS!)

Unfortunatly I did not get out of work until 10 (horray Xmas hours!) Jade had this to say:

uuuh, Jade, u ok?

So pretty much all the birds told me to gently caress off and die, it is 10:30 why are the lights on are you going to feed us pizza?

The answer was no. HEY LOOK PEOPLE PRESENTS FROM MY FAVORITE SUPERMARKET

ALL HAIL WEGMANS

Miiiileeeet :3: All the Main species are accounted for ( I am assuming I will aquire a derpatiel at some point)

Ho ho HOLY poo poo

Toilet paper tubes stuffed with paper shreddies and what smells like seeds and nuts. Oh my god. This is amazing. Our birds are going to DESTROY these and I am sure our broom is going to be worn to stubs. Something tells me Daggerdragon has been a Bird Santa before

DELICIOUS SEEDS

Wait, are those what I think they are

OMG THERE ARE MEALWORMS IN THE SEEDS. gently caress YES :black101:

Jade is unimpressed. She drops everything I offer her, prbs cause it is mostly bedtime
Rufous also tells me to go to hell. Leeloo and Lola run around like turds yelling their names.

Tiny birds tell me to gently caress off as well.

SO: holy poo poo thank you Daggerdragon! This poo poo is amazing and I am so excited about the mealwormseedbonanza I cant even. I will post action shots tomorrow when the birbs are awake and feel like birbin'.

Tasty_Crayon fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 17, 2014

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

daggerdragon posted:

I bought this huge bag of seed mix, another huge bag of mealworms, and some almonds from Wegmans to snack on. The almonds pretty much ended up in the seed mix because the cats repeatedly jumped up on the table and knocked the almond bowl in the seed/mealworm bowl in every time I refilled it. :rolleyes: I figured I had enough TP tubes (that I've been saving all year! :3: ) that the whole batch would fit. Yeah, not so much, hence the baggie of leftovers in the bottom. Somehow, I don't think the birds really care >_>

You have no idea how grossed out I was shoveling the seed/almond/worm mix into the tubes because dead worms, man. But hey, anything for the animals. Action shots will be fun :D

Proud birb has destroyed two so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006

Glad you like it :3. The feathers were 'donated' from Jade. I also soaked everything in the catnip spray but I guess it wore off when the box dried out on the trip through the mail. I picked that tea specifically because when you are done getting a taste of everything the tins are peeeerfect for all the odds and ends a teacher might have :3

• Locked thread