Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Hello! Just doing within NA this year.

I am entering PISS for my two little cuties.

The tabby up front is Maddie and she is the boss of this house. She is a little lickmonster and she is an expert at human-feline communications, specializing in 'hey feed me' studies. She enjoys catgrass, sitting on windowsills, and sitting on the very top of the cat tree.

And the calico here is Cassie, who has achieved a modicum of m-list internet celebrity as the star of a text-based cat petting sim I made. Her hobbies are purring, eating too much food and then puking, purring, sitting on my chest to purr me awake, barging into the bathroom to demand pets and purr at me, and sitting on the mousepad, plonking her head down on the numpad, and purring.

Right now I've probably got enough toys in the 'thing attached to a string attached to a stick' category. I got a lovely stash of bottle caps and milk jug rings last year; I still have some left but since they're free and easy I wouldn't say no to more.

Toys that roll are best; Maddie loves to chase them, but no jingle balls please. Flashing, crackling, all that's fine.

I keep them on a grain-free food but honestly idc if any treats they get are pure corn, it does not seem to bother them any and they are treats, right~? I like silly novelty toys for them but as evidenced last year I cannot get a cat hat of any sort at all on either of them so please no cat hats or unicorn horns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I finally got PISSed on in December, yay! For once! Hehe.

What's all this! Ooh, is that the play circuit I have on my Amazon wishlist already, that's made to hook up into the speed circuit I already have?

Ooh, we have approval already! Miss Madeline, however, declined to make an appearance for this.

Package with cat.

And here, so all are clear. The circuit is actually something that I already explicitly wanted, so yay! And the cheese chase... well, I have this exact toy in another colour, but don't take that as a bad thing, because the girls love it to bits-- I got it when I took them from the foster, because it was their favourite toy! :3:

Thank you, Santa!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Ugh, Amazon shipped stuff separately after I told them not to. :argh:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

There's gonna be two boxes, for whatever reason Amazon broke up the shipment. :confused:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Buggiezor posted:

We opened our packages!! Thank you so much to neongrey for our kitty toys, they love them! Unfortunately we just moved into a new house and don't have internet yet and I'm posting from my phone right now. But I took pictures and I promise I'll post them soon!!

Yay!

• Locked thread