Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Shipping Preference: National

I am participating as a Santa only. Because I am weird.

Let me throw gifts at your animals or else!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Pissmas Presents Purchased! Now to figure out how to wrap this stuff...

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Someone should be getting a box this friday! I hope it arrives safely. It is disguised as a box of Hills cat food. No one steals cat food!

...right?

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

So according to tracking my package should be there on Monday. It looks like it's on-track though!

Apparently someone thought it would be funny to make sure I was the one who got something on Friday.

Sparky! I don't think you are on the internet properly yet. Say hi!

Don't be shy. Santa got you something! How about you open the box?

Another box! Let's

The box isn't your gift. Open the other one.

Yeah that one!

Oh man what is it wait come back

I promise you'll like it. Please?

Thank you.

See it's not so bad. You love hiding!

It's all yours, you ferocious coward.

Alright, say thank you Sparky.

Thank you Santa! I wasn't expecting anything and you went out of your way and made my day! Her highness will be testing it out in her habitat in no time.

Chaosfeather fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 20, 2014

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

KingShibby posted:

No problem, I know when you signed up you said you didn't want to receive a gift. But I didn't care and sent one anyways! :dukedog:

Didn't realize your snake was so big! That basking rock is waaaay too small for Sparky :smithcloud:

When I went to work this morning I discovered that Sparky had half of herself in her log. She had managed to burrow a nice little cave under the basking rock, where her front half was situated at the time. Don't worry about it, it's just the right size to fit in her habitat without displacing anything and she seems to enjoy it. She's also old enough that I don't expect her to get much bigger (she's 16 and change). :toot:

I'll take a picture if she's still like that when I get home.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Official Bizness posted:

I've been PISSed on! But my keyboard is broken and I'm replacing it tonight, so pics will need to wait until this evening.

UPS are dicks and left the package on my doorstep in full view of my landlady's goats, but someone's VERY CRAFTY Hill's cat food disguise worked perfectly and they moved on to the next chewable thing (my other mail).

Hooray! Clearly goats will eat everything except cat food. Take your time, just glad you got everything safely!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

You're welcome! It was a joy to put together and I'm so glad everyone loves their toys! I'm also honored that I'm in the Official Bizness card hall of fame.

I also totally wasn't checking this thread like twice a day in my childish excitement over seeing animals unwrap their presents, what are you talking about?

Totally worth the wait. :yayclod: Thank you so much for the videos!

• Locked thread