Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I will be participating this year!! My 2nd year of PISSMAS!!

USA shipping only please.

My participating cats are Terra and Cael.

This is Cael

She is a little crazy poo poo who loves to run around and chase everything. Feathers, stuffed mice, socks, poofy balls, anything with catnip. She will also eat anything I give her. She absolutely loves the shiny poofy balls but we got a ton last year for Pissmas and she still has about half of them.

Thanks to last year's santa Cowslips Warren!! Anything similar to that is awesome though.

This is Terra

She loves to show off her fluffy tummy and be a lazy fatty and nap. She's a picky eater and won't eat hard crunchy treats and seems to only like chicken and tuna. But she also loves catnip and loves chasing any toys that "fly" like Da Bird. I could use a good brush for her since she sheds like crazy.

If you'd like to give a giftcard instead of gifts, we like Petsmart and Petco and would definitely use a gift card to those places.

If you'd like to make a donation in our name, we would love to support Red Dog Farm

I don't have PMs but I have a profile on Elfster where you can message me if you have questions!

EDIT: Added Elfster link. Also remembered the cats' all time favorite food is Wellness Signature Selects Skipjack Tuna flavor . They haven't tried many different brands though so if there's something you want to send, I will feed it to them! As I said before, Cael will eat anything but Terra is more picky and prefers tuna or chicken.
Also they don't enjoy dress-up, but I do! So feel free to send wearables and I will force the cats into them.

PISSMAS!! :neckbeard:

Buggiezor fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I've bought all the items to ship to my PISSee!! I just gotta box it up and ship it out! So excited!

:dance:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I just received a box of piss! I'm going to open it later tonight when my husband is home. I'll post pics hopefully today or tomorrow. :D

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
We opened our packages!! Thank you so much to neongrey for our kitty toys, they love them! Unfortunately we just moved into a new house and don't have internet yet and I'm posting from my phone right now. But I took pictures and I promise I'll post them soon!!

And Windy, I'm glad your package arrived safely! Merry Pissmas!

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Oh my god, a 3rd package arrived today!! This one was the motherload of catnippy goodness!
I was able to capture a couple short videos of the cats enjoying their loot. http://youtu.be/Be7rwG68Pik
http://youtu.be/MkuBZ0SEjwc

I'll be able to upload more later on. Thanks again SO MUCH Neongrey! Cael is in love.

• Locked thread