Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
I can post parcels internationally or domestically!

I have two girlcats, both domestic shorthairs.

Poyo, top, is 5 years old and very lively. She plays with her tail most of the day and snuggles with Fatfat the rest of the time. We adopted her from the local crazy cat rescue ladies. Apparently she'd had a litter of kittens who were all adopted, but nobody wanted poor momcat. She was a foster for four years before we got her. She has pica and loves nothing more than eating plastic bags and then vomiting after. Now all plastic is treated like ~*~precious gold~*~ in our house and hidden.

Fatfat, bottom, is 12 years old. I've had her since she was a little kitten someone found in a ballfield. When she's not sleeping, she's rocketing around the dining room and slamming into chairs. She is too dumb to use toys, open doors, or get under covers by herself. Or maybe she just amuses herself by using us as her servants, I don't know. Her hobbies are barfing and eating my houseplants. The only things I've managed to train her to do are to come when called and let me trim her nails without a fuss.

No santa preferences. If you do want to ship a big ol' bag of Old Roy, I'll donate it to the local animal shelter. In fact, a donation to any shelter in lieu of kitty presents would suit just fine, too. :3:

POOL IS CLOSED fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
For some reason I can't use the online shipping option at vendor du jour to send to where my Santee lives. :saddowns:

I will put the goofy alternative print out into a cute card. :catbert:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
My Santee should be getting their holiday love this coming Tuesday if USPS isn't full of lies. I hope it brings some joy! :ohdear:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

SaNChEzZ posted:

A followup:

That is one happy lookin birb!

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
My santee's package isn't showing up on the tracking site. :negative: It should have arrived yesterday...

e: I entered the tracking wrong! But it was still guaranteed delivery for the 16th. The last update on the tracking site is for the 14th. :eng99: Santee, did you get the thing?

POOL IS CLOSED fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 18, 2014

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Paging adventures in the sandbox! Did you get the thing? Did ya? Did ya?

:smith:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
:allears: We came home after a really horrible holiday trip to find not one but TWO boxes from Santa! It really cheered us up.

duckfarts is a poet. I'll have some pictures up later. I'm hoping my cats won't be total ingrates and will manage to be photogenic just this once.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
I had some more pictures on my cell phone, but they've vanished. :iiam: Here're two, though!

I sprinkled some of that fancy cat weed in the bed first. Fatfat (in black) hopped in half-way and started eating the dope, so I pushed in her butt and she flopped in and kept eating the dope. After the bed warmed up more, Poyo (in camo) joined in. The duo cuddled and then wrassled off and on for the rest of the week until Fatfat's surgery. She's been nesting in there ever since. Poyo has preferentially settled on the bag the catbed came in. :doh:

Thanks for more kitten piles, duckfarts!

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

adventure in the sandbox posted:

This is.. amazing. ilu Reddy. You are generous and a great human being :3:

:blush: I'm glad it reached you! Sorry the insert was kind of crumbly, it rained that day. :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Cats like it! They eat it. Thank you again, duckfarts :3:

• Locked thread