Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
IN TO GET PISSED ON AND PISS ON, YEAH.

Other than birds and farm animals, I probably got it!

Baby leopard tortoises. They really don't need much but the fuckers are cute!
And baby box turtles.

Mom is Luna and her babies are doing great!

We have a multitude of ball pythons, sand boas, and a hognose snake. They really don't need much but I guess if you wanted, BedaBeast or moss?

But what we have most of is FELIDAE.

My mom and I also foster kittens!

So in terms of what we could use, really, laser pointers are great, but what I really hope Santa Goon Piss brings us is some new breakaway collars! Kitten or cat size are great. Cat toys in general!

I also have lots and lots of freshwater fish, mostly Lake Tang cichlids and catfish. You can never have enough airline tubing, air stones, or tank decor!

My most expensive fish!

And....I can't find up to date pictures but I also have a German shep mix and a chi mix, who both love bones and shred anything plush.

Open to USA!

And if all else fails, I shop a lot at Amazon, Dr Foster and Smith, or Petsmart for pet things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Thank you fluffy bunnies!

I am pissing all over, my piss is in order!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
My Pissee will be getting the box of magic crap this week!

At least the box of magic crap better arrive...

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

SaNChEzZ posted:

I've been PISS'd on!

The box says DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS so y'all gunna have to wait for pics! Both birds are asleep anyhow, so pictures wouldn't be as lively.

:parrot: THANKS SANTA WHOEVER YOU ARE! :parrot:

Open the box! :)

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

SaNChEzZ posted:

But, but the note says not to :ohdearsass: Unless you're santa, then I'll open it.

I spill then. I am your Santa!

Openthebox!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Yay piss! Hope the birds don't destroy them all at once! And a great company!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Official Bizness posted:

Sending mine out tomorrow! I had to duct-tape the box around the sides to make everything fit. :sweatdrop:

I got pissed onnnnnn!

I will post pics once imgr stops being a bitch, but THANK YOU!

The cats love the toys and we love the collars and the dogs are drooling!

Thank you for the gifts and this awesome PISS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
http://m.imgur.com/a/6XnXt

So many thanks again! Have some pics!

• Locked thread