Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Hello PISSMAS thread!

Unforutunately, I prefer to spoil my PISSEE with things, not shipping costs, so no international shipping for me please.

This year, as last year, we've got Ritz and Scuttle:
Ritz:

Ritz is a three year old Sun Conure! He like to chew things, mainly wood toys, but not the huge ones. He's too derpy and they scare him :derptiel: We try to keep both birds on a pretty strict diet, so no treats (unless they're nutriberries, those are OK). He's not too picky when it comes to toys, so pretty much anything goes! The best place to get toys is mysafebirdstore.com It's a small shop and the people that run it are exceptionally nice and caring towards their customers. They also send candy for the humans :)

Scuttle:

Scuttle is a 24 year old Senegal Parrot, based on his band info. He was given to us by a friend who's dad took him in when his home was destroyed and he was given up to whoever would take him. In the week that his forced family had him, he plucked out all of his chest feathers and is basically stuck as you see him here. We've had him about a year and a half now, and it doesn't seem like his feathers are ever going to grow back in. We try to give him soft toys, felt, fleece etc. so he has something soft to chew on as opposed to his poor tummy. He really enjoys swings, and tends to chew them up, so those are always a good choice for Scuttle, but as with Ritz, he's not picky when it comes to toys!

They both really enjoy 'birdie kabobs' more than anything.
http://www.mysafebirdstore.com/BIRD_KABOBS-Bird_Kabob_Mini.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send a helper elf over to ask!

Thanks and merry PISSMAS! :neckbeard:

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Tasty_Crayon posted:

drat you guys work fast!

Ours is all done too :ohdearsass:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I've been PISS'd on!

The box says DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS so y'all gunna have to wait for pics! Both birds are asleep anyhow, so pictures wouldn't be as lively.

:parrot: THANKS SANTA WHOEVER YOU ARE! :parrot:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

But, but the note says not to :ohdearsass: Unless you're santa, then I'll open it.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Santee, get your towels handy because you're gettin PISS'd on by Thursday!

Because Santa said so, we opened the box!

Scuttle was being shy, so Ritz got to take all of the pictures.

NOM NOM CHRISTMAS

What is that scary thing!

Oh wait, I love these

The haul:

Foot toys, wiffle bals, shoe toys (foot toys?), birdie kabobs, chew sticks and huge wicker playthings, and the freebies that mysafebirdstore sends!

Also, candy for us humans :)

Thank you COWSLIPS WARREN for being an awesome Santa!

Fake edit:
In the time it's taken me to type this out, he's already destroyed one of the chew sticks :unsmigghh:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Sorry Santee, I lied.

I forgot the box at home today, so I'll have to send it out tomorrow. It's been paid for and shipping has been created, I'm just a big doof :)

Friday delivery it is!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

A followup:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Santee, your box showed delivered Friday, did you find it :ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bean posted:

I apologize, I haven't been able to properly post yet! But I did get pissed on.

oh hello

There was a ton of stuff to unwrap, here is Max and Chloe helping.

This is everything!

This little seal holds catnip. We have named him Drugs the Seal, and Drugs is a new kitty favorite.

I delivered some toys to Pepper's room -- the rabbit toys, and a few balls. The willow things were tasted (and have since been chewed on), but the feather ball was a pretty big hit.

I couldn't get any Pepper videos, but please enjoy these videos of Max and Chloe loving their gifts:

http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105086114567/max-and-chloe-got-a-stuffed-seal-that-you-can-load
http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105087317547
http://beanbunny.tumblr.com/post/105087332362

Anyway, thank you Santa, we love all of our piss!

YAY! Glad it arrived ok, I was a bit nervous :) MERRY PISSMAS!

• Locked thread