Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
I'm totes in. United States and Canada only for this year, please.

I'm also offering my services as a go-between again. Please feel free to PM me messages for your PISSee and I'll pass it on anonymously via either PM or in the thread (default option), if you have a preference.

Q-Ball

American Gascon Blue - Dumb As A Box Of Rocks™ variant.
Likes: bully sticks, cow hooves, big meaty bones, SQUEAKY TOYS! :stwoon:
Doesn't like: rawhide, pig anything (except bacon, who doesn't like bacon?)

Penelope

Siamese. Doesn't shut up. Ever.
Likes: wet food. WET FOOD, MINION. Barrel-scraping Fancy Feast or $3/can Blue Buffalo? GET IN MAH BELLY!
Doesn't like: being picked up, Jaguar

Volts

American Grey Cat. Gets up on countertops when he thinks you're not looking, but you're just in the other room and you can see him on the countertop through the picture window.
Likes: cat toys, especially ones stuffed with catnip, being chased, warm laundry
Doesn't like: wet food that costs less than $3 per can

Jaguar

(right corner on the arm)
15 lbs of fatass cat. Absolute lovebug.
Likes: catnip, lovin's, squishing all the air out of you by laying on your chest in the mornings
Doesn't like: being scratched in one particular spot for longer than 4.326 seconds, Penelope
Will not wear a collar. Don't even try. The one that's on him in this picture got broken the next day.

Alternatively, if you want to donate to a worthy cause, I adopted Q-Ball and various rats in the past from Lollypop Farm. They's good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Today is the last day for sign ups.

EMAIL US OUR PISS MATCHES. NOW, LADY! :catstare:

I'm so excited, I'm going to start shopping soon as I get an email...

edit: For those of you who haven't participated in the past, I'm offering to be a go-between again this year. This means that if you have questions for your PISSee and don't want to reveal yourself, PM/AIM me and I'll ask on your behalf.

MERRY PISSMAS :D

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:colbert: I'm gonna wait til friday for you now.

See if I don't send you a whole box full of Ol' Roy.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: Official Bizness :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Post soon, preferably include some of the birds alongside the pup. Please and thank you!

daggerdragon fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 28, 2014

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: duckfarts :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Do you have a preferred retailer you could use a gift card for?

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: KingShibby :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

What kind of treats do Pickles & Abby like?

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: Tasty_Crayon :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

You may or may not be in my neck of the woods >_> Instead of wasting money shipping you a package, I'll stuff it full of MORE THINGS :swoon: Is there a safe place I can leave your package, or a time you'll be home so I can deliver it?

Feel free to PM me the details if you'd rather not post them in the thread and I'll pass them on.

Edit: Geez, some trigger-happy people ITT. I got some shopping done as soon as Fluffy Bunnies gave me a name, but I'm not ready to send it out yet.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

While we :f5: waiting for SaNChEzZ:

:siren: Robo Kitty :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

What non-cat related things do you and your mom enjoy?

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

What's this, a box? Full of BEES??? :ohdear:

Well, it wasn't full of bees, but it had a card in it!

Two cats are interested.

One is not.

LOOTS LOOTS LOOTS

Oh, now Jaguar is interested...

No, cat, that's human food. And an absolutely adorable little dragon statue :3:

Penelope is very sure to stay on the far side of the couch away from Jaguar.

Dog stuff!

... dog? Toys for you?

Well fine, be all blurry. :colbert:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, FLUFFY BUNNIES! So much loots...

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Tasty_Crayon has some PISS all up in her workplace. :3: Sorry about being tacky and asking for the bag back, lol.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

I bought this huge bag of seed mix, another huge bag of mealworms, and some almonds from Wegmans to snack on. The almonds pretty much ended up in the seed mix because the cats repeatedly jumped up on the table and knocked the almond bowl in the seed/mealworm bowl in every time I refilled it. :rolleyes: I figured I had enough TP tubes (that I've been saving all year! :3: ) that the whole batch would fit. Yeah, not so much, hence the baggie of leftovers in the bottom. Somehow, I don't think the birds really care >_>

You have no idea how grossed out I was shoveling the seed/almond/worm mix into the tubes because dead worms, man. But hey, anything for the animals. Action shots will be fun :D

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: ATTENTION Robo Kitty :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Your package should arrive Christmas eve. When you get it, put the package in the center of whatever room the cats are in so that they may investigate it themselves BECAUSE REASONS.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

:siren: ATTENTION Robo Kitty :siren:

Your PISSer posted:

Can you let us know if you got your package? It says it was delivered :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Okay, so, has everyone gotten PISSed all over? This thread should be wrapping up soon.

• Locked thread