Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the barbie to mayhem miller's ken

lol

anyways this week's episode was alright, Pat Barry's fiancee beat the poo poo out of another girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Smolka is getting punched in the face a ton

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

EvanSchenck posted:

Smolka is getting punched in the face a ton

they both are. this is a rad bad fight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
which guy replaced seery because if he was supposed to fight the hawaiian nick diaz axe kicker he might have actually ended his life

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Good fight.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Quality round.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I haven't watched a UFC card all the way through in a while and I'm kind of glad I picked this one.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
that had a mark hunt / ray sefo vibe of refusing to move your loving head away from fists

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Triticum Guzzler posted:

which guy replaced seery because if he was supposed to fight the hawaiian nick diaz axe kicker he might have actually ended his life

I'm guessing Smolka is the replacement since the other dude is an Aussie and likely would have been on the card from the start

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

they both are. this is a rad bad fight

I think Smolka is wearing it more but he obviously sees Vaculik's tendency to dip low every time something happens, he's gone to the uppercut about ten times. If he starts landing that more often he could do a ton of damage.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
The next contender for title contention.

Australian Goldberg up in here.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Every time I see somebody throw an axe kick (very seldom) I expect that exact thing to happen, even though it usually doesn't

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this fight is loving rad

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
axe kicks are loving silly even in kickboxing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

EvanSchenck posted:

Every time I see somebody throw an axe kick (very seldom) I expect that exact thing to happen, even though it usually doesn't

yeah it was so hilariously weak that it kind of just rested on his collar bone.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
*sagely nods before practicing spinning shadowkicks in a poorly lit boiler room with drops of condensation on the camera lens*

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I'm guessing Smolka is the replacement since the other dude is an Aussie and likely would have been on the card from the start

He's actually the replacement of the replacement.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
lmao

Card of the year

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Whoa

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Small Man Yells Like Goat

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
hell yeah

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
What the gently caress.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

hahhaaha wtf

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This card rules

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Small Man Yells Like Goat

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

K8.0 posted:

What the gently caress.

TKO (Bruce Lee sidekick to face and punches)

raingwc
Feb 28, 2008

woooooow

prelims delivering so far

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
And here I was thinking I was just about to win an underdog bet.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Sweet Chin Music!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

HOLY gently caress CARD OF THE YEAR

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

That was loving awesome

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Superkick Party!

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
My god this card is amazing.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
eat poo poo cung le, the illustrious some guy just did what you 've been praying for for all of your 50 years, the hopping bruce lee side kick

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bonuses. bonuses everywhere.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
[beavis voice] cool

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Stoven posted:

My god this card is amazing.

who forgot to tell these prelim fighters they've supposed to be wholly unimpressive so we lose interest in this dying sport. what the gently caress is with these finishes

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Superkick Party!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f25GVBWK6M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
It's because Joe Martinez is announcing

• Locked thread