Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I was excited for it at first but now I'm not so sure if my extremely tiny guild will have enough people to raid and it makes me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Shadowmoon Valley is cool, but everything breaking is makin me mad.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I like the garrison system, however I'm just building what I think looks cool rather than what's "right" or what gives the biggest mechanical benefit so I'm probably a retard but w/e.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I wish the Garrison servers went back up.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I've been stuck in Garrison limbo for almost 3 hours now. :whitewater:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I am throwing an epic tantrum at the moment over this poo poo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's a shame to hear that Frostfire ridge blows, because Shadowmoon was hella epic.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My Slyvanas keychain I bought from the Blizzard store for some reason just came in. :D

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Well I got like an hour of playtime when I got home from work, after waiting an hour in a queue before getting owned by flying over my garrison.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah my server is med pop so luckily 600~ is the highest I've seen the queue.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

THE DWARVEN BUNKER MAIL TRANSMOG SET LOOKS LIKE loving poo poo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ff14 is good but I always have trouble adjusting to it since the combat is so stiff compared to WoWs.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

A warning to my fellow gamers, do not spend resources upgrading your buildings before 100, cuz you need 2k to get your castle and that poo poo don't come easy unless you have a lumbermill or trading post.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Thanks for the spoiler, fuckwad.

You can freakin see the requirements from the get go!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Do you compete with your garrison against people. Cuz if not, your just spoiling poo poo that people might of wanted to of found out on there own.

I'm sorry that I'm spreading a fact so people aren't stuck waiting 3-6 extra days to get their garrison running at full capacity. If you even glanced at the table that has you put stuff down it tells you straight up it cost 2k resources to hit level 3, the game just doesn't give you any metric on how scarce resources become naturally at 100.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

:(

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ashran is epic. On my server cluster, Horde is too scared to even enter the zone (they continue to own us in BGs tho...) so it's just a zone for getting a full set of pvp gear in like 2 hours.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Can't tell if the heroics are overtuned or if people are just bad, people just getting shredded by unavoidable aoe in the groups I've been in. Slag mines last 2 bosses took like 3 attempts each.

Also the Everbloom is loving awful. Too much loving trash, and I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to kill the second boss (the keepers) without a shaman. Is there another class with an on demand magic purge? Because unless I was mashing the button the buffs just kept stacking on them.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Second boss of heroic Grimrail is loving brutal.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dunno what to level next. I got like every class besides hunter and priest at 90 on this server.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Molten Core just went live and it's epic.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I have "MC Raiders" from https://www.myndflame.com on repeat while watching everyone die multiple times on trash packs.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Spent 2 hours in MC and only made it to baron geddon, who was impossible to beat. Neat.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Updates on my gameplay: I caught me a Rare Toad, named Edwin. I like Simon more but whatever, Toads are kind of OP. I been trying to get a giraffe calf since having a tiny giraffe seems awesome, but they were all grey while I was in S Barren's. The horde half of Dustwallow Marsh is way less boring then the Alliance one now that I've done it. Hmmm I'm level 42 on my Shaman but I'm feeling like Enhancement won't get much more fun.

Elemental only has like 3 spells.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

If you are alliance you are always welcome on the server of champions, Mannoroth.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Had a 26% chance of passing a level 100 rare mission, and succeeded. 500g reward ftw.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fargield posted:

The dps queues for heroics is like 1 hour long on my server and its very annoying

It's like that everywhere. Heroics are actually tough so alot of people arent doing them.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fargield posted:

The heroics are easy as hell WTF are you talking about

They're harder than they were in Mists, which is all that matters to pubs.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

After doing heroics with actual competent people and not mouthbreathers who probably had to use a guide to get past silver proving grounds I retract my statement that Heroics are tough.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

sword_man.xmas posted:

grimrail depot is about the one exception because of the second boss

but it only takes one person knowing how to use the gun (and the other retards not picking up the ammunition)

That fight is actually super mega easy if you know the two sweet spots. I could never do it until my friend tanked it and showed me it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Managed to get both Cronan and Leroy last night, both of them came with Scavenger. Did a 2 person mission with them and got 500 resources. Insanely sick.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It seems like Epic Mount is the big ticket trait you want, since it stacks.

My friend managed to get like 3 followers with Panda Buddy, which is by far the worst trait possible.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fly away, troll.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is that the requirement for LFR or something?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's just to access the normal raids, so yes I think it affects LFR.

Since when do you need ilevel for actual raids. Pretty sure you can just walk into highmaul?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Otisburg posted:

i want to get 3/3 crafted 640 hexweave poo poo asap, is there any other/faster way to get the stuff besides making ~5 a day with my daily cooldown and constantly feeding work orders to my tailoring hut? 100 per piece is loving brutal.

Buy the pieces off the AH.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm not getting enough salvage from these missions and it's makin me real mad.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

thuly posted:

I don't regret dropping paladin for a feral druid one bit

Cat owns

Is feral still like something ridiculous like 50-60% of all combat damage being auto attacks still?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ogrim makes no sense at all to alliance players. You spy on him talking about how he's abouit to own the poo poo out of everyone and kill them, then you see him fighting Blackhand talking about how killing innocents is wrong, and this is like 25mins later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Did my first garrison invasion with some friends the other day, was neat but apparently mobs don't spawn enough to get Gold, which if true is lame.

Didn't get jackshit from my silver prize bag either.

• Locked thread