Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Boosting a druid then heading straight in to new stuff. My cat shitbox is going to get shredded by iron orcs and I hope it's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
fiona is my dog wife

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Everything is pretty

epic Fiona and epic the dwarf rogue girl handle any problem they get

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Using bartender to play without an xp bar was a really good idea

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Treaper isnt wrong jizz that's what happened in a nutshell

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Shadowmoon owns
Gorgrond south owns
Talador up to shattrath owns

Slag pits is boring
Iron docks owns

Commandojacks own

That's everything so far

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Garrison is farmville and want to die b/c I like it

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

those "I want to heal but I don't want to be a fuckup so I'll queue DPs until enough resto gear drops" feels are dogging

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Lootlust drives subs. The stuff that goes from guaranteed drop to 1% is the kind of stuff only 1% of the player base has a shot at while it's current

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I've had two tanks in a row ignore me for explaining fights in excruciating detail leading to no-wipe instances

Ungrateful pricks

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Trading post+lumber mill ftw

Very ftw

You can run every mission and not even give a poo poo what the completion % is and still build your buildings. At level 2 it's like 40 resources every 4 hours plus the two dozen in the crate for the same time.

If you want to switch later you'll have a shithaul of resources too so that's not even a problem

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

You have like half as many buttons dude

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Molten core lost focus and devolved into dick chat around baron geddon pain packs

The magic is still there

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

the Horde garrison doesn't look cool

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Shadowlyger posted:

Looks better than the Alliance garrison.

Hmmm yes red cloth and jagged steel in an ugly rear end wasteland, what a better deal than Walt Disney's castle by the sea

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

The iron horde got all the grim so the horde garrison has to try extra hard to look like one of the good ones

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Axel Serenity posted:

just imagine a goblin in a rocket mount falling to Azeroth instead of an astronaut in a convertible is what I'm saying

OK I'm down

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

babypolis posted:

looks like this noob didnt even play wc2

what did you say you little prick

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

a lot of people are taking their time to level, and the people that went hard are already geared out and were running with premades anyways since heroics benefit from voice coordination when you're undergeared

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

new blood butts

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Mazed posted:

Holy loving christ I never noticed how their feet looked before

Some people are EXTREMELY unsettled that blizz is changing those perfect, smelly feet

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I don't regret dropping paladin for a feral druid one bit

Cat owns

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Is feral still like something ridiculous like 50-60% of all combat damage being auto attacks still?

Now it's dots that have an easier version of warlock snapshotting

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

List of lame rear end orcs:

Garrosh Hellscream

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

That's the most wwe thing possible

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

random loot isn't near as bad as expected especially since everything is easy if you do it the right way

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

This is all games.

this is a better game since they baked the strategy guide into it

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I've done five iron horde invasions with certified Good Players and it's always been around 800 at the end

you get 50 apexis every time you clear a defense and there's a weekly bag for bronze, silver, gold

brb gonna make a goddam info graphic about this

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

invasions happen when you fill up an invisible rep bar that you fill up by killing things and doing dailies against enemy factions

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

The world boss is just a giant version of a 5man boss

Like his abilities and stuff

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

World rukhmar needs quills so bad holy poo poo

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Twin ogron could have been a fight in BC and its awesome for it

Brackenspore felt like complete luck with moss and shroom spawns

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Got a Heroic Warforged Bladefist off Kargath. :dukedog:

Grats bro. Going in on heroic in the am, hope I've got that kind of luck.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

H brackenspore is really simple:

Did you bring 2 extra feral druids y/n

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

You got it, bigger numbers and faster moss

The only thing the games cares about on burning moss is if there's an active flamethrower pointed at it. Rotate through people with sprints and its trivial.

E: don't overheat them, you have more uptime that way

thuly fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Dec 13, 2014

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Ask yourself if you really care about the pet or the fire enchant or if your brain is playing a trick on you

The results might be shocking!

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

You're gonna be like 40% overheal and probably have some mana issues and still be near the top of the charts

Use tranquility often, its a shortish CD now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

DK is still broken in the ways its always been broken

Warrior is in kind of a sad place right now but I don't play one and that's an opinion based on massive gchat whining and forum posts

Cat druid is fun in nagrand, stealth movement at epic mount+ speed is cool. Night elves have shadowmeld which works like a dollar store knockoff of vanish. The rotation with The Right Talents is super tight and unforgiving so if you don't want to run the risk of losing huge amounts of potential DPS over one misclick then maybe play something else. I play a cat but probably gonna go fulltime resto.

Ret is really easy and even with selfheals a little nerfed they're good at not dying. Clcret still worked last week, so it'll tell you what to press but even if you just mash buttons when they light up you'll do like 70% of simcraft.

• Locked thread