Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
This game and La-Mulana fascinate me with their ciphers and seemingly bullshit though somewhat workable puzzles. Fez is really chill, but also really great if you like solving obtuse puzzles. I've got my eye on this. :letsplay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Yapping Eevee posted:

Some of the strange quirks this first video showed with the perspective shifting were kind of disorientating.

That's thanks to the way 3D projection is used in the game. The way a 3D world easily snaps to a 2D perspective completely eliminating depth is thanks to a concept called parallel projection. It's a cool facility of computer graphics that is only really used in stuff like AutoCAD. This is the only game I know of that uses it.

• Locked thread