Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
As much as I dug the look of Neon City, I was more unsettled by it than chilled out. Probably the lack of other people.

I've never finished this, so i'm unspoiled on the ending. I'm interested to see if it makes me as mad as it aparently did a bunch of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

frozentreasure posted:

Wow, dude, one of the only rules I had and you still broke it.

Welcome to LP Nofriendo Entertainment System.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Zoig posted:

I find its a case of pretty much everything cool being locked behind a puzzle. I can't even describe the things I want to talk about in any way more specific then this, because it might give away a puzzle, and frankly I'm fine with that, as we all should be. Its mostly just a matter of impatience and anticipation of the cool parts, and I might be particularly antsy because the next area is probably one of my favorites.

Its kinda ironic how despite the relaxing nature of the videos we get all stressed in the thread.

Because you straight up will not shut up about poo poo that is explicitly going to be shown in the NG+ set of videos. Dropping all the stupid puzzle poo poo for the first run has actually made the game more interesting for me, as I burned out on it pretty quickly when I played (Steam records barely more than an hour, and I think some of that was with the game paused while I did something else).

I like Geop and all, but I miss the days when LP was ruled by Slowbeef and his Iron, Yet Caring Fist.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Zoig posted:

I'm saying that the approach is good, I never said it was not. I'm saying its difficult to avoid spoiling stuff.

Anyways I think I shall take frozens advice and just try staying out of the thread until we get to ng+, since people keep thinking I hate this approach when really I'm just trying to say that I anticipate the puzzles, especially since I didn't actually solve them all.

Ah! *Claps shoulders* Then we have no quarrel friend! Come, enjoy this excellent tea with me.

• Locked thread