Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!
They haven't announced when they go on sale yet. If I can't grab them then I'm going to end up watching the fight at book and stage or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm talking to some buddies and we might try to make a night of Vegas even if we can't get fight tickets. It'll be fuckin nuts there all week for sure.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
huuhhh uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuh

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I wonder how big the ring will be.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

30 foot ring, 30 oz gloves imo

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Holy poo poo it's actually happening!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Lol Amir is going to be upset

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

willie_dee posted:

Lol Amir is going to be upset

Maybe we'll finally get Khan/Bradley?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I wonder if a lot of people were like my buddies and I who swore after the last Mayweather fight we were never ordering a PPV again unless it was vs Manny? We have ordered a couple but said we never would again no friggin way. However, they can't take our 100 bucks fast enough for this!

And all you guys saying you won't pay 100, this is the one fight you can get your casual friend to throw 15 in on it. My main boxing friend and I are already afraid too many people are going to want to come to his house for this one.

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Watching the Abraham - Smith undercard, classy Leeds fans who follow Josh Warrington are singing 10 German Bombers. One day they'll cause an actual riot, it'll be great.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

New thread up. I didn't realize how early Golovkin-Murray was, it looks like the HBO broadcast starts in about an hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

The Ninth Layer posted:

New thread up. I didn't realize how early Golovkin-Murray was, it looks like the HBO broadcast starts in about an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3702336

• Locked thread