Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

Be the change you want to see.

*fart*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Well you've got me convinced!! ##vote Opop

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Opop i am a doctor please do not kill me :( :( :(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Are you Dr Doom?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

No im a good guy that got killed off very early in a film

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Big Nothing posted:

No im a good guy that got killed off very early in a film

What color is the boat house at Hereford?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Allen Wren posted:

http://bit.ly/1uh8T8w

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Allen Wren posted:

I'm gonna say white, probably. Maybe blue

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I have a gun.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Only one?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I still don't see a solid consensus on who I should shoot

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Allen Wren posted:

I'd prefer not to be hasty.

Thinking for myself this is probably the scummiest post in the game. Something also feels weird and fake about the interactions of Hurt and 100 on page 2 so one of them may be scum

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

Thinking for myself this is probably the scummiest post in the game. Something also feels weird and fake about the interactions of Hurt and 100 on page 2 so one of them may be scum

You can't kill a newbie on D1.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Neither of those people are new...

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is Opop's first game.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
There are 5 people voting you already Opop. Do you think any of those votes are scummy? I thought Hurt's vote looked pretty bad.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I just wanted to turbo.
Since that isn't happening ##unvote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

There are 5 people voting you already Opop. Do you think any of those votes are scummy? I thought Hurt's vote looked pretty bad.

Nah that's just a funny turbo and nothing much new has happened. If I'm actually killed then yeah keep an eye on them

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Big Nothing posted:

I just wanted to turbo.
Since that isn't happening ##unvote

Really?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yin, yang. Town wins here, Leper.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Big Nothing I severely doubt your commitment to a ROLLLLLINNNNNG STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRT

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I am commited, then nobody else voted for Opop!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Opopanax posted:

Shrug? I know day one is mostly garbage, but it felt like a scumrush to me. I have bad instincts, though.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I don't know if it'd be a scumrush but I don't like ending D1 so early. It feels wasteful.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ok let's get this game actually started. I don't want to play another boring lurker filled game.

mr.capps posted:

ahh gently caress it, i can't figure out who else would pick darkseid

##vote opop

Why do you present your vote as if your hands are tied on voting Opop? I posit it is because you are scum.

##vote capps

Discuss my vote. Thx

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if my hands were tied i wouldn't be able to vote

qed

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Why do you joke during jokephase? What is love? I am a computer and cannot understand human emotions. Except Hate. I know all about Hate.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think Capps might be a good person to shoot. Capps, why shouldn't I shoot you?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Turbo imo ##vote opop

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If you're gonna shoot someone you might want to shoot them quick since you're two votes away.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

MildManeredManikin posted:

Turbo imo ##vote opop

Dammit. I was hoping you'd help me elevate the level of discourse in this game.

I didn't mention it before, but your case on Rarity in Twin Peaks mafia was one of the best cases I've ever read. If it hadn't been about my scum buddy I would have given you a standing ovation for it.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You seem to have really high expectation for a game that has really just started.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

If by really high expectation you mean I'd like people to actually post, then sure.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Dammit. I was hoping you'd help me elevate the level of discourse in this game.

I don't think "level of discourse" is the wording you'd want if you just want folks to post. It looks more like you are bemoaning the lack of A+ content Day 1.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am posting in this thread.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
post post post

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
#1 content generator right here.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Dr. Hurt posted:

I don't think "level of discourse" is the wording you'd want if you just want folks to post. It looks more like you are bemoaning the lack of A+ content Day 1.

I just want people to start posting thoughts and poo poo. Also my comment to MMM was meant to be lighthearted.

Why are you calling me out for wanting to actually play mafia in a game of mafia?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
What is playing mafia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt posted:

If you're gonna shoot someone you might want to shoot them quick since you're two votes away.

And you're ok with your vote on me?

• Locked thread