Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Resend all your night actions to him, please.
Do this, also if you are in both games tell which game the action is for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hope things get better mush.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Best of luck, Mushroom.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

PMush I hope all is well.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh hey I'm not running this game, consider it abandoned.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

bowmore posted:

oh hey I'm not running this game, consider it abandoned.

Does somebody need to take over on this?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MildManeredManikin posted:

Does somebody need to take over on this?
If they want to, ask PM

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I wish someone would. I really do want to play this.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
If you guys are cool with it and novody else wants to, I could modkill myself/get a replacement and take over. Might trash balance though?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I made a post in the discussion thread about getting somebody to replace PMush or one of the players.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll replace epsilon if he wants to take over

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

I'll replace epsilon if he wants to take over

You can replace me.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Or whoever

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Alright folks I'm here, I'm large and in charge.

Unfortunately I am missing the night actions so if you sent a night action can you resend it to me.

If you are PMush or bowmore and have any night actions you can forward to me that would probably make things easier.

this is where all the new op stuff will be

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It would probably be cool if I got my role pm, I mean I could always just guess....

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

It would probably be cool if I got my role pm, I mean I could always just guess....

Oh yeah I'll send it

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Triple m for MVP! :toot:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
In this night phase, I have done a thing, a terrible terrible thing.

(my favorite thing)

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Well make sure you put the sheets in the washing machine before your mum finds out.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Well make sure you put the sheets in the washing machine before your mum finds out.

My favorite mafia thing not my favorite irl thing, ty.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Who hasn't given MMM their night action?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Who hasn't given MMM their night action?

Actually I have received everything, there was just a matter of action resolution order I had to talk to PMush about. I've also been working all day BUT day 2 will definitely begin in ~4 hours when I get home.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Yay!

(I won't be around then)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CPig, Women in Refrigerators (Town aligned Lightning Rod) has been killed night 1.

It is now day 2. I'm still working out some issues but I wanted to get the game rolling again, so if you were expecting to get a pm from me and have not tell me about it.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Truly, getting pig to replace into an already activated lightning rod is my crowning achievement in mafia.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Dont pat yourself on the back yet, I had planned on putting zero effort into this game and was kind of hoping id die.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

So valk are you scum or not?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Probably!

Hey, we're back on. We should probably post some.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

If you don't fight some crimes, the crimes win.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'm not really sure what we learned from the last day, honestly. I can't believe Opop blew a scum vig day one.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

It was a good move. He saw that he was most likely to get lynched that day, and wanted to shoot a town.

Also, who makes themself a lightningrod without bulletproof aswell?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
MMM, apparently.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

It is a good move, but it didn't actually produce much information beyond "there is a third party."

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Big Nothing posted:

So valk are you scum or not?

Why are you asking me specifically?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Maybe they've got some lie detector powers going on?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Check for lassos.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My power has been out all day but here as some things which should have been dropped here earlier:

The Daily Planet Headline posted:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Yeah, Opop dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

quote:

When you use any of your powers, this paragraph and the following three (the section of text in the [quote] brackets) will be posted in their entirety by the mod. However, anything before and after will remain a mystery.

Once per game, when you would be lynched, you turn into a pile of string to avoid being lynched. You are not killed, but the day ends as though you were. You may not use any of your other powers that night.

If you are scum, during each night, you may choose another scum player. That player cannot be killed by normal kill effects during that night phase.

If you are town, during each night, you will receive, via PM, one complete line of text from the scumdoc, chosen randomly, excepting blank lines, or those that contain only out-of-game information. All the scum's names, however, will be censored. You may post this message in the thread, but you may not quote the PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Well in our weeks hiatus I've been reading page 5 like a hawk, and a few things stood out

Capps, if his flip is to be believed had no way of knowing if opop was scum. He also said that you and him were in a document together. And yet he was right about opop being scum. Lucky guess?

Secondly, your little conversation with opop about who to shoot, alongside your vote for him after he flips reads as super duper fake to me.

• Locked thread