Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Opop and I are not masons and I'm not scum.

For role related reasons I believed Capps description of his role to be a lie (and I turned out to be right).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Okay weird question

do you believe capps to be eliminated from this game :tinfoil:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Yes, but I assumed his win con was achievable after death anyway.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Okay, so how far are we from the end of day two?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
SOMEONE TELL ME WHO TO VOTE FOR

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

HiipFire posted:

Vote yourself, vote your family?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I didn't want to spring a harsh deadline on you guys since the game sort of died for a while but nothing is happening so I'm giving you guys 26.5 hours to lunch somebody or I'm closing this game.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

The biggest joke is that the scum all probably stopped posting, waiting for us to lynch.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote Allen Wren

shooting with my gut

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Allen Wren posted:

The biggest joke is that the scum all probably stopped posting, waiting for us to lynch.

So should we just lynch whoever's posted least this time tomorrow?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

##vote 100YrsofAttitude

I'm re-reading to see if there's anything that can be gleaned from the mess that was day one.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Big Nothing posted:

shooting with my gut

I respect your moxie, good sir. I think you're looking in the wrong direction, as I am definitely a townie, but I respect that you're putting the effort in to play.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I feel like I don't have time for my role anymore. I was so excited when I made it, but now I'm much busier and it feels like a hassle.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Come on, don't let this game die.

##vote allen

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

HiipFire posted:

Vote for Allen, let's get this game moving.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote Allen
HE TOLD ME TO

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I am frowning so hard right now, you guys.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote fiery valkyrie

after deliberation i have decided that Allen is in fact town

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Big Nothing posted:

##vote fiery valkyrie

after deliberation i have decided that Allen is in fact town

Why have you decided Allen is town?

Why did you vote for me without providing a reason?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

3.5 hours I think

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Don't run away now BN. We have to lynch someone.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

How many do we need to lynch?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I think 6.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
fv, super scum

##vote fv

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Since it looks like the game is going to die anyway....

Allen and I are confirmed town masons. If he gets lynched, he gains a power. We decided to try and get him lynched to get the game started since there is no downside for him.

Allen, please confirm.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Since it looks like the game is going to die anyway....

Allen and I are confirmed town masons. If he gets lynched, he gains a power. We decided to try and get him lynched to get the game started since there is no downside for him.

Allen, please confirm.

This is super-correct. We mason for the town, and I get bonuses if I swing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

fv, super scum

##vote fv

I'm offended you actually think I'm that bad as scum that I would make that play.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm just trying to do a solid for a friend.

##vote Allen

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Let's do a thing.

##vote Allen Wren

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

MMM when the game dies will you let us see the mod doc? I want to see what roles people chose and imagine what could have been.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

I'm just trying to do a solid for a friend.

##vote Allen

I wasn't really offended.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Um, am i the only person that doesn't want to lynch mod confirmed towns?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

The mod confirmed towns said that Allen won't die.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

So, unless you know who is a scum.....

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Oh okay. I now want him dead for completely the opposite reasons i had the start of this day! :sun:

##vote Allen Wren

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

So I think that's five? That can't be enough, can it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Well, guess that's it.

Who was the scum?

• Locked thread