Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

You know what? gently caress IT ALL.

Let's do this. After you sign up, via PM, send me a town role/power, and a scum role/power, and optionally a 3p role/power, and I'll make it loving work. Flavor should be a superhero or villain, or something kind of like it. Honestly, do whatever the gently caress.

LET'S DO THIS! :byodame:

Players:
  1. 100YrsofAttitude
  2. Allen Wren
  3. Asiina
  4. Big Nothing
  5. Dr. Hurt
  6. Epsilon Plus
  7. fiery_valkyrie
  8. HiipFire
  9. MildManeredManikin
  10. mr.capps
  11. Opopanax
  12. Tremendous Taste
  13. ZeroCount

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Nov 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh my God, this game is going to be great and insane.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Probably some time tonight? I got poo poo to do still, unfortunately, and have been expertly avoiding it by playing SR Returns: Dragonfall.

And on that note, seriously gently caress the protect/destroy the AI-core mission. I've had a couple major bugs that made me fall back to an earlier save, and now that I'm finally at the last battle of it again, the drat thing barely has any HP and there's no way to repair or heal it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The Daily Planet Headline posted:

EXCLUSIVE NEW NEWS STORY: Host of "CYOperhero Mafia" confirmed "scummiest motherfucker alive" ##vote PMush

It is now Day 1! Deadline is Thursday, November 13th, at 7:00 PM, EST.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Opopanax, MODOK (Scum-aligned Dayvig), has killed Mr. Capps, Jack Kirby's Family In Legal Battles With Marvel (Self-aligned Lyncher)!

The day continues as normal.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:redhammer:

Yeah, Opop dead. Night 1 or whatever.

Role PMs of the dead.

quote:

Welcome, Opopanax. You are MODOK, 1-Shot Dayvig, and you are SCUM-aligned.

Once per game, during the day phase, you may ##kill another player. If this kill is successful, your role and alignment are revealed immediately, alongside the flip. Don't look at me like that, scum dayvigs are an insane power to have.

You win when Scum control the lynch, and there are no other factions or powers that could prevent this.

quote:

Welcome, mr.capps. You are Jack Kirby's family in legal battles with Marvel, Targetter, and you are SELF-aligned.

You have no special powers.

You win if, at the end of the game, all characters created by Jack Kirby are dead. Their players are as follows: [CENSORED], Opopanax. Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This game is now being modded by Bowmore, because of reasons that I really don't want to get into.

By necessity, this now means nights are open.

Resend all your night actions to him, please.

• Locked thread