Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Don't worry I'm the best. I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I made some really good roles that I hope you all enjoy. I hope the reveal is we all get a role that somebody else made.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Smoke 'em if you got 'em folks. I have a feeling this game is gonna be nuts. Got my PM and I'm ready to go.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

No and now I'm loving kicking myself because that would have been amazing. Although my ability would be "make a lot of vague threats and then trip on a banana peel"

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

it is a shame you are not the devil

Can't you see Taste? Me not choosing Dr. Hurt is the hole in things! I bring Hell to this thread and to the world debasement!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

Hello, I am the citzens of New Genesis from New Gods, Opop is Darkseid kill him

##vote Opop

All of them?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opop what are your opinion on miniskirts? When you speak do you speak with a million voices? Are you secretly a Jack Kirby character corrupted by the God of All Evil?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

I am a JOAT with different powers based off of different new gods.

You are probably just the Forever People and want to pretend to be a cool New God.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

There is no way opop is guardian by the way. But he probably isn't darkseid either.

What is this? Seven Soldiers of Mafia.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm Klarion the Witch boy IRL.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Nah I'm waiting for it to go on sale soon. It looks good though.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah Binding of Isaac is a good game in spite of... well the whole package that it's wrapped up in. I just don't find it funny or interesting but dammit it's an addicting game.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

We've got two fresh folks in this game. Now I really really want it to go off the rails.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

ZeroCount and Allen Wren.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina posted:

If you had survived until night fv I could have protected you cause I ate the corpse of Rarity and became a doctor.

Also reading that game makes me very sad about the current state of mafia. League was so good and people tried so hard.

Be the change you want to see.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Winvirus posted:

It's me. Winvirus. I am a Genius. Some could say I'm.... The Genius. How can I betray you my master?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

What's ur favorite Trek Wars? Mines Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah I want wishes. Here are my wishes

1) gub a tae ot occE tnaw I
2) I wish I could get a new Av of Sailor Moon crying with a hard hat
3) I wish 8 Bux was in this game.
4) I wish Tremendous Taste showed off his dancing skills.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Allen Wren posted:

Taste, if just for those italics.

Don't kill a genie. You might let him out of the bottle. . .

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opop shoot whomever is the most American.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Can I just have a hug then?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I guess the real magic was just the magic of friendship.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Well you've got me convinced!! ##vote Opop

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Big Nothing I severely doubt your commitment to a ROLLLLLINNNNNG STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRT

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Why do you joke during jokephase? What is love? I am a computer and cannot understand human emotions. Except Hate. I know all about Hate.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If you're gonna shoot someone you might want to shoot them quick since you're two votes away.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You seem to have really high expectation for a game that has really just started.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Dammit. I was hoping you'd help me elevate the level of discourse in this game.

I don't think "level of discourse" is the wording you'd want if you just want folks to post. It looks more like you are bemoaning the lack of A+ content Day 1.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I just want people to start posting thoughts and poo poo. Also my comment to MMM was meant to be lighthearted.

Why are you calling me out for wanting to actually play mafia in a game of mafia?

Compared to your previous posts, the fact that it was a joke flew right over my head. Its not that I am mad at you for wanting to play mafia, heaven forbid. But that post in addition to this one

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ok let's get this game actually started. I don't want to play another boring lurker filled game.

Why do you present your vote as if your hands are tied on voting Opop? I posit it is because you are scum.

##vote capps

Discuss my vote. Thx

just makes it feel like you're super impatient for things to move on. It could be again that I'm completely missing the joke but to me this feels like you're trying to control the flow of the game and artificially end jokephase by being all business and professional. So it's not the will to play actual mafia that I find weird, but the way you are going about it strikes me as someone going "boy I can't wait to play a GOOD mafia game with GOOD cases let's get serious RIGHT NOW. NO JOKES."

Opopanax posted:

And you're ok with your vote on me?

Rolling Start is a sacred institution.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina posted:

#1 fart generator right here.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I feel really strongly about jokephase.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

There is nothing funnier than a turbo, imho.

I understand the distaste for a quiet game, but I just didn't like the way you were going about this. I think this just might be a situation where two different ideas about mafia clashed.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Capps or Hurt right now.

Rude.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Relax, its not like he unleashed the antilife equation

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What is darkseid and why are you obsessed with it?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So, he's a fun dude at parties then?

He takes up all the room on a couch and steals all the dip.

Also hey dummies this is mod confirmed scum everyone should probs vote Opop. Rolling Start you did it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hope things get better mush.

• Locked thread