Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

NEW OP COMING

Jump King fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

hypercharger btw

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm ready.

E: ready for an insane game that is, not ready in the sense that I've got my pm.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm here

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Opopanax posted:

Let's do this!

destroy this Canadian nationalist.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I propose we destroy people who know a lot about comics first, such as opop and Dr. Hurt. They were probably able to pick the best comic related flavours so they should die basically.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Neither of those people are new...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Turbo imo ##vote opop

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Dammit. I was hoping you'd help me elevate the level of discourse in this game.

I didn't mention it before, but your case on Rarity in Twin Peaks mafia was one of the best cases I've ever read. If it hadn't been about my scum buddy I would have given you a standing ovation for it.

Oh thank you. I've been busy with codebreaker and also have been living the drifter life and thus am not at my own house so I've been phone posting.
I haven't had a chance to take a proper look at this game and won't until tomorrow. I appreciate the sentiment though ##unvote

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh wait ##vote opop

My internet kept cutting out I didn't get this page.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

PMush I hope all is well.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

bowmore posted:

oh hey I'm not running this game, consider it abandoned.

Does somebody need to take over on this?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I made a post in the discussion thread about getting somebody to replace PMush or one of the players.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

I'll replace epsilon if he wants to take over

You can replace me.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Alright folks I'm here, I'm large and in charge.

Unfortunately I am missing the night actions so if you sent a night action can you resend it to me.

If you are PMush or bowmore and have any night actions you can forward to me that would probably make things easier.

this is where all the new op stuff will be

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

It would probably be cool if I got my role pm, I mean I could always just guess....

Oh yeah I'll send it

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Who hasn't given MMM their night action?

Actually I have received everything, there was just a matter of action resolution order I had to talk to PMush about. I've also been working all day BUT day 2 will definitely begin in ~4 hours when I get home.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CPig, Women in Refrigerators (Town aligned Lightning Rod) has been killed night 1.

It is now day 2. I'm still working out some issues but I wanted to get the game rolling again, so if you were expecting to get a pm from me and have not tell me about it.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Truly, getting pig to replace into an already activated lightning rod is my crowning achievement in mafia.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My power has been out all day but here as some things which should have been dropped here earlier:

The Daily Planet Headline posted:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Yeah, Opop dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

quote:

When you use any of your powers, this paragraph and the following three (the section of text in the [quote] brackets) will be posted in their entirety by the mod. However, anything before and after will remain a mystery.

Once per game, when you would be lynched, you turn into a pile of string to avoid being lynched. You are not killed, but the day ends as though you were. You may not use any of your other powers that night.

If you are scum, during each night, you may choose another scum player. That player cannot be killed by normal kill effects during that night phase.

If you are town, during each night, you will receive, via PM, one complete line of text from the scumdoc, chosen randomly, excepting blank lines, or those that contain only out-of-game information. All the scum's names, however, will be censored. You may post this message in the thread, but you may not quote the PM.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I didn't want to spring a harsh deadline on you guys since the game sort of died for a while but nothing is happening so I'm giving you guys 26.5 hours to lunch somebody or I'm closing this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

3.5 hours I think

• Locked thread