Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

my friend was being real hard on the new sonic game and i punched him in the throat and i damaged his voicebox is it possible to still raid with him on wow if he can't use teamspeak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

my friend was being real hard on the new sonic game and i punched him in the throat and i damaged his voicebox is it possible to still raid with him on wow if he can't use teamspeak

:iamafag:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sonic lost world is real bad.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

sonic lost world is real bad.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
how do i revive aerith?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tirius posted:

how do i revive aerith?

first work on getting your front teeth fixed because her name is aeris.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I have a wiimote stuck...somewhere...

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I have a wiimote stuck...somewhere...

The WiiMote instructions clearly state that you should not insert it into your nostrils. Nintendo™ is not liable for any damages incurred from misuse of this product.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

hey i dont have any questions but my mom and dad dont really talk to me anymore, can you be my friend for a bit?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Stoat posted:

hey i dont have any questions but my mom and dad dont really talk to me anymore, can you be my friend for a bit?

As ryu "roll" the control pad from duck to forwards and press punch to launch a hadoken fireball

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

In Dark Souls how do you get through that Anor Londo part with the white knight archers and the little narrow ledge

Dec 26, 2012

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

In Dark Souls how do you get through that Anor Londo part with the white knight archers and the little narrow ledge

believe in yourself

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

"Only the penitent man shall pass"

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

arigatou gozaimasu, gamer sages. I will be as diamond

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

arigatou gozaimasu, gamer sages. I will be as diamond
Yeah, this thread makes me hard too.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yesterday I was informed by(I assume) a medical professional that I was "severely pwned", what is this and is there any hope of recovery???

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Yinlock posted:

yesterday I was informed by(I assume) a medical professional that I was "severely pwned", what is this and is there any hope of recovery???

Acquire codes from Mountain Dew and Doritos and put them into your game.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

If I start IVing military grade amphetamines will I be able to speedrun wii fit

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

On what level do I tighten up the graphics and how exactly do I do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

gay skull posted:

If I start IVing military grade amphetamines will I be able to speedrun wii fit

Yes, but it is recommended you amp up your performance with official Gamer Grub.

Xexre posted:

On what level do I tighten up the graphics and how exactly do I do this

Level 3. Buy the latest nVidia graphics card.

• Locked thread