Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
did you play the new game yet?

yes, i played it after work. i was supposed to be with my family but i wasnt

my family watched me play the game after i got home from my job. i was impressed with the guns and the lights

i got 10 points during the first level. it was enjoyable

i remember getting an item and using it to defeat an enemy

my father is dying. i enjoy the game

i wish the game company would give us newer guns and swords

i want to see more lights in the game, and get more ways to score more points

i've accomplished all of the goals in the game and defeated the most powerful enemy

they're going to take my house. i stayed home from work to play the video game.

i'm having financial trouble as well. i'm being sued by a collection agency. i enjoyed the snow level when you have to defeat twelve enemies

i like to gather plenty of ammunition. it's part of my strategy. there's a terrible problem with my infant son's brain.

we should play online together sometime, against one another

we both have time for that

there are other things to worry about, but gaming is alright to do

it's pretty much fine to play video games. they're very expensive. i bought a videogame for sixty dollars. i can't pay my mortgage

i get stressed out when i don't game.

me too. i'll see on the game server

ok. we could have lots of fun

without a doubt. good bye for now.

goodbye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
loling

Ace of Baes
couldnt u replace all those instances of video games with TV tho

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

7777777 posted:

couldnt u replace all those instances of video games with TV tho

um... not sure if you read the title of the thread. it's called "adults discussing videogames"

Ace of Baes

Einsteins Kegels posted:

um... not sure if you read the title of the thread. it's called "adults discussing videogames"

i cant read

tao of lmao

Einsteins Kegels posted:

did you play the new game yet?

yes, i played it after work. i was supposed to be with my family but i wasnt

my family watched me play the game after i got home from my job. i was impressed with the guns and the lights

i got 10 points during the first level. it was enjoyable

i remember getting an item and using it to defeat an enemy

my father is dying. i enjoy the game

i wish the game company would give us newer guns and swords

i want to see more lights in the game, and get more ways to score more points

i've accomplished all of the goals in the game and defeated the most powerful enemy

they're going to take my house. i stayed home from work to play the video game.

i'm having financial trouble as well. i'm being sued by a collection agency. i enjoyed the snow level when you have to defeat twelve enemies

i like to gather plenty of ammunition. it's part of my strategy. there's a terrible problem with my infant son's brain.

we should play online together sometime, against one another

we both have time for that

there are other things to worry about, but gaming is alright to do

it's pretty much fine to play video games. they're very expensive. i bought a videogame for sixty dollars. i can't pay my mortgage

i get stressed out when i don't game.

me too. i'll see on the game server

ok. we could have lots of fun

without a doubt. good bye for now.

goodbye

i am he

lol

i am he

Dave: I loved the video game. The shooting levels were great, but so were the levels with mind traps.

Steve: I agree, I stayed up all night shooting the enemies. I didn't have time to do my taxes or procreate because of the level boss.

Dave: Same, taxes, eh? They're like real life game puzzles all on their own.

Dexters Secret

holy poo poo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
this game is very good. the only problem is it was too short.

yes, far too short. when i got up my legs were hardly numb.

i only got to binge for forty hours and then the world is safe?

by the time i hit lvl 80 i still remembered my wife's name and the number of children i had.

thats really bad.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

old man: i am really bad at shooting games

other old man: me too

Luminous Cow

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
I'm a grown man and I brought a 3ds to a bar in the hopes of getting a streetpass

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

Luminous Cow posted:

I'm a grown man and I brought a 3ds to a bar in the hopes of getting a streetpass

you should have been passed right back onto the street

ulvir

Dave: Anything special lined up for your 40th birthday yet?

Steve: You bet! I'm going to play all the new Pokémon games for the entire weekend!

Dave: What about your wife?

Steve: She's a n00b.

Dave: I mean, aren't you going to do something with her? Go out to eat, or--

Steve: Well, I did ask her to bring me food and beer whenever I yell. Just like my mum did.

Dave: ...

tradjik

guy:hey
Guy2: Video games
guy:weed
Guy2: Yes

can you just not

raspy

i am he posted:

Dave: I loved the video game. The shooting levels were great, but so were the levels with mind traps.

Steve: I agree, I stayed up all night shooting the enemies. I didn't have time to do my taxes or procreate because of the level boss.

Dave: Same, taxes, eh? They're like real life game puzzles all on their own.

doing taxes are a little bit like playing professor layton

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
Great stuff! I'll just finish this Doom WAD, then I'll attend my gay son's funeral. I really hate Arch Viles!

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
great thread!

just finished my virtual castle in minecraft after 3 intense days of brick stacking and now i must attend my disabled mother's cremation, well cya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
I can feel the leftover chinese I ate upon returning from work rotting in my meatsack - she calls me down for dinner. NOT RIGHT NOW IM RAIDING MOLTEN CORE WITH MY GUILD ITS A 40MAN AND I AM ONE OF THOSE MAN THEY WILL NOT FIND A REPLACEMENT. "YOURE WASTING YOUR loving LIFE". WHAT LIFE, BITCH? I hear the voice of my children outside. The car door slams. The car pulls away. She's going to her mother's house.

same

• Locked thread