Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

This is the most animated I've ever seen Ben. He must be between Dilaudid scripts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Shageletic posted:

There's a pretty amusing quote from Durst's brother about Trump claiming to be one of the biggest NYC land developer.

Like patting on his head amusing.

Trump doesn't have his siblings killing people though. He'd rather just have his sibling's kid die because he withheld his insurance.

seems to me that trump would definitely murder an ex in order to fit in with the dursts

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

zdr please make background of cspam

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Eonwe posted:

if laura ingraham killed herself, i would think that would be good

The only correct response to her is Laura-heil-trump.jpg

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Rience Pubis

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Penn Jillette actually not being insufferable for once

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

i'm the one guy in mexico somewhere

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Pepe the frog being discussed as a central image of racist circles tells me I live in the best timeline.

Jokes are a tool to entertain and propagate ideas and form in/out groups so yeah, the proliferation of racist jokes is worth studying

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Booyah- posted:

Rience Pubis

Prince Rebus

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

oystertoadfish posted:

alongside the campaign infrastructure advantage i wouldnt be surprised if this was part of the postmortem. we'll know in ten weeks, i guess

btw ive seen some posts implying that nov 8 popular vote % - nov 8 rcp or w/e polling average = hillary gotv advantage, that's probably the best number we've got to estimate it tbh but i dont think we can place much confidence in that estimate

partially because of other potential effects like the 'crazy candidate' hypothesis quoted above, but in general because sometimes the polls are just off. for example, sometimes election-day demographics don't match with guesses made beforehand

btw im sorta intrigued that sam wang's predictions haven't responded to The Tightening very much at all on the presidential level, but the house prediction has gone down sharply:
http://election.princeton.edu/history-of-meta-analysis/

the senate one has dropped too

Yo why don't you use some god drat capitalization and punctuation?! You seem like you're posting some interesting poo poo but I've never read any of it because 'wall of text' + 'no punctuation' usually equals a Big Pile of poo poo that is worth skipping. Something to consider, goon sir

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Pepe the frog being discussed as a central image of racist circles tells me I live in the best timeline.

I remember when Pepe just meant you were sad, not specifically that you were sad about white genocide.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

I remember when Pepe just meant you were sad, not specifically that you were sad about white genocide.

the sadness was always related to white genocide, the people just hadn't taken their red pill yet

also found a good start for a tears list for nov. 8th

Appendix A: White Nationalist Seed Accounts

Klu Klux Klan
@ukanw
@ukasouthfla
@kkkofficial311

Ideologies
@nationsaryan
@tcmchurch
@creatoralliance

Nazi
@nsm88
@anp14
@nsfm_commander
@natall_adv

Significant Leaders
@drdavidduke
@whitakeronline

Neo-Confederate
@dixienetdotorg
@cofcc76
@occdissent

Other Institutions
@nwfront
@stormfrontwpww
@american3rdp

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder by how much Trump will underperform in the polls. I mean its Labor Day and hes spent like 10 mil on ads and has no infrasructure

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

I thought pepe was a symbol for guys who drop their whole underwear while taking a piss.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

sharkbomb posted:

Yo why don't you use some god drat capitalization and punctuation?! You seem like you're posting some interesting poo poo but I've never read any of it because 'wall of text' + 'no punctuation' usually equals a Big Pile of poo poo that is worth skipping. Something to consider, goon sir

because gently caress you that's why :hellyeah:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

christ he's lost weight

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Phi230 posted:

I wonder by how much Trump will underperform in the polls. I mean its Labor Day and hes spent like 10 mil on ads and has no infrasructure

i thought he only spent 5m? or was it 1m (that was across 6 states i think)? definitely wasn't actually 10m last time i saw

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Yes. Although tbh any custom background at all would be fantastic.

fozzie dunlop
Feb 28, 2008

by exmarx

etalian posted:

I thought pepe was a symbol for guys who drop their whole underwear while taking a piss.

Feels good, man.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Are you loving kidding me?

Somebody posted this in text earlier and I just assumed they were bullshitting like Friend Bear.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

I thought pepe was a frog shaped pillow next to a while girl showing her rear end.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

etalian posted:

Being able to drop your underwear to your ankles to take a piss is something you'll only do when you feel secure, and is thus a perfect symbol of what white men have lost.

DrPlump posted:

I thought pepe was a frog shaped pillow next to a while girl showing her rear end.
That's a completely different frog that just happened to get associated with white supremacy too.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

DrPlump posted:

:frogout:

Caros
May 14, 2008

I'm guessing all his insufferability must have melted off with the hundred pounds he lost, Jesus loving Christ.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5qMWleU_g

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm the one guy in mexico somewhere

What the gently caress are these people doing in NYC

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
"This is a prayer shawl straight from Israel. Whenever you're flying from coast to coast -- I know you just came back from Mexico and you'll be flying from city to city -- there is an anointing. And anointing is the power of God," Jackson said. "It's going to be sometimes in your life that you're going to feel forsaken, you're going to feel down, but the anointing is going to lift you up. I prayed over this personally and I fasted over it and I wanted to just put this on you."

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

http://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/772135666570452994

"We need a new civil rights agenda because, frankly, I hate the one you guys are already pursuing."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
tropical storm hit my area, no power for almost 2 days, what the heck did I miss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what the—! thats my illuminati corkboard!! are you doxxing me???

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Oh Jesus, fishmech posted again but I'm too exhausted to continue the argument. I'm just not gonna read it for several hours.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Oh Jesus, fishmech posted again but I'm too exhausted to continue the argument. I'm just not gonna read it for several hours.

low energy! :sad:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Utz posted:

"This is a prayer shawl straight from Israel. Whenever you're flying from coast to coast -- I know you just came back from Mexico and you'll be flying from city to city -- there is an anointing. And anointing is the power of God," Jackson said. "It's going to be sometimes in your life that you're going to feel forsaken, you're going to feel down, but the anointing is going to lift you up. I prayed over this personally and I fasted over it and I wanted to just put this on you."

Anytime in your life you start to feel like you're a hateful monster, put this on and know that you are literally a faultless God and it's everyone else who is wrong.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

sharkbomb posted:

idk its a habit that saves effort and i take a low effort approach i guess? even though i end up posting real poo poo sometimes i dont post in serious forums really

i try to make linebreaks every once in a while

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

low energy! :sad:

So what.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

"We need a new civil rights agenda because, frankly, I hate the one you guys are already pursuing."

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/772146244219236353

"we"

surprised he didn't say "one john"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

tropical storm hit my area, no power for almost 2 days, what the heck did I miss

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The party that today specifically restricts the right to vote of black people is definitely the place I'd look for the start of a new civil rights movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Utz posted:

I'm guessing this won't be a great look for Trump in the eyes of some of his most "passionate" supporters.

• Locked thread