Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

stop arguing about gmos you little twerps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

But Trump would be a better president than any of the other republicans.

hot take there bernie avatar man

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

can you guys please talk about something other than how donald is actually a reasonable moderate when you think about it

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Montasque posted:

The debate last night had 14 million viewers, almost half of that of the FOX and CNN debates... Yet the media keeps telling us MORE people are paying attention now...

oh man this might be the strongest sign that trumpomania is starting to subside already

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

jebs killin it on this weird chart that doesnt have donald on it or any dates on the x axis

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Smoothrich posted:

The Democrats represent corporate interests, the GOP represents American interests. Our media is all corporate-owned, so the media narrative perpetuates this meme of Democrats being "smart" with fake debates and other propaganda to completely ignore all these horrible trends any unbiased analysis reveals in economic projections.
aw cmon man you actually had me going for a little while there

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Gregoriev posted:

When are you going to share this refutation?

its really irresponsible for you to try to goad smoothrich into exposing himself and being lynched by Big Science just so he can win an internet argument

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Smoothrich posted:

Going by this thread, no. Well, maybe 30 percent or so of likely Republican primary voters do, the rest live in the left-wing media bubble.

are trump supporters in the bubble now

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Smoothrich posted:

Anyone who watched Comcast's SNL is in the bubble

that doesnt sound too good for ben carson then

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Anal Papist posted:

Trump will destroy hillary. She was stumped by the lackluster 1-2 punch of bernie "I won't go negeative" sanders and a loving tweet. His numbers went up when he called carly florina ugly, and even made people look stupid over the megyn kelly vagina blood comments by calling them the sickos.

women make up 50% of the population

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Please don't troll.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I read that Trump's support skewed older, so it makes me wonder who the people are behind stuff like /pol/. it's not unthinkable that some tech people would be extreme right wingers, and in their early 30's or so by now.

pol is literally a forum full of teens who have gradually been seduced into the far right by funny memes. the memes are ironic but they arent

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

NutritiousSnack posted:

They are.

/Pol/ is extremely right wing but is extremely aware of the reputation it has and uses it to it's advantage to fool and prank others. Please see framing a libertarian cartoonist as being a white supremacist

right yeah. its the exact same jokey internet trolling power that used to just be for dumb poo poo like voting moot as time magazines' most important person of the century or whatever, but now reharnessed for an endless boring culture war, and the trump campaign

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

mike12345 posted:

Did you listen to the NYT donor recording? Guy likes talking, and knows how to do it.

he looks like a melting wax doll and none of his suits fit him properly

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Immortan posted:

Because he's stupid. Hillary's record is abysmal on every conceivable level to the point that even an autistic fetus could shred her in a debate. All Cruz has to do is hammer her on Iraq, the Arab Spring, Wall Street, Benghazi, and any given time she's flip-flopped on an issue for starters.

compared to cruz's amazing achievement in shutting down the government for a few days and dragging the republican party into a major defeat for a battle it didn't even want to fight just to satisfy his own ego

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

I wonder if Cruz is like that one friend that always breaks out random movie quotes and voices even when they don't really make sense in the context of the conversation and he thinks it's hilarious but everyone else is just like haha, yeahhh...

he is incredibly eager to please but has no personality of his own yes

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Platystemon posted:

I actually think Cruz would have a better shot at winning the general election than Rubio.

Cruz is a simpering toad, but he can campaign as a simpering toad.

Rubio is an empty suit, and I think it would be easier for Hillary to fight an empty suit than a toad.

If they were Supreme Court justices, Cruz is Scalia and Rubio is Thomas.

eh I think cruz's disgustingness and background and ideology etc would be enough to actually energise potential democrat voters into voting specifically against him, palin style. Rubio would just make the whole thing boring.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

so have americans (or at least republican voters) all completely shook off their post-Bush II war weariness in the last like four months

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

TyrantWD posted:

I'm willing to bet that of all the Republican candidates, he probably has the best individual relationships with minorities.

also, with racists.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pohl posted:

Trump has already called Iowa voters losers.
When he loses Iowa, it will just be, "see, I told you they were losers", and no on will care.

interesting take my man

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm starting to wonder if the boost to the Democratic party if Trump was the nominee would be worth the damage it would do to our worldwide reputation.

I have bad news

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

Hillary is 'pants on fire' level of wrong about that, fade5. ISIL's best recruiter is ISIL, not the frontrunner who would "bomb the poo poo outta them."

hillary isnt say that donald is literally recruiting for isis

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

Hillary literally said "Donald Trump is ISIS' best recruiter"

I rate that a 'pantsuit-on-fire'

ISIL is ISIS' best recruiter.

calling him a recruiter is a metaphor, my imaginary GF

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this thread is bad enough without people with anime little girl avatars being dumb on purpose

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

some sort of fish posted:

uh the last time was ww2 which seemed to work quite well actually

hey now

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

stop posting memes

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Playstation 4 posted:

I was only 18 years old, I loved Trump so much. I had my room foiled with gold, and all the memorabilia and a custom fedora.

I prayed to Trump every night, thanking him for saying what I, what we all thought.

Trump is yooge, I'd say, Trump is life.

My human being liberal father hears me and mentions something about fascism, but I know he's just jealous of the leadership of Trump. I call him a cuck.

My father disconnects the internet and goes to bed. I'm crying now and I've rubbed my cock off too much.

Suddenly I sense a presence in the room, I feel something cold approach me.

It's Trump.

He leans in close and says to me, "You're hired."

I fluster as I reorient my 500lb girth, I want to please Trump.

He takes off his golden pantaloons and reveals his 24k 12" dong. I slurp on it excitedly, I will show Trump I am loyal.

He yells a mighty yooge as he fills my throat with liquid assets.

My father opens the door.

Trump looks him dead in the eyes and says, "The power, the destruction of nuclear weapons... it's very important to me.." He transforms into a miniature golf jet and leaves through my window.

Trump is yooge.
Trump is life.

hello there is a thread thats specifically tailor made for your attempts at trump related humor that no living being on this earth will ever actually read http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735135&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

it had to happen sometime

after he's dead

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

There's actually a little bit of data showing that Bill's approval ratings actually started to get a little bit of a positive bump as the lewinsky scandal dragged on and people got sick of hearing about it http://www.gallup.com/poll/4609/presidential-job-approval-bill-clintons-high-ratings-midst.aspx It'd be really funny if the same thing ended up happening again this time

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Fabricated posted:

will you toxx yourself to suicide via gunshot to the head when trump wins the nomination

can you chill the gently caress out

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Fabricated posted:

just trying to add some excitement to an otherwise humdrum election cycle

unless you count Jeb who am I just EXCITED AS gently caress about!

please stop making these same two jokes over and over

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

trump is going to win lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

im so excited about jeb!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Baloogan posted:

Trump isn't going to run.
Trump isn't going to release his financial information.
Summer of Trump.
Trump will be gone by August.
Trump will be gone by September.
Trump will be gone by November.
Trump will be gone by December.
Trump will be gone by December 15th.
No one will show up to vote for Trump.

hot take there insanely boring star trek man

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Montasque posted:

Jimmy Fallon yucking it up with a Fascist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7jWw5lft4

itd be really really cool if desperately leeching off of trump for some garbage clickbait ended up destroying jimmys credibility and he stopped appearing in my facebook feed

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

jeb bush has obviously has clinical depression and its honestly kind of disgusting how people keep making fun of him

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

what happened to glenn beck? i remember him being a big deal in 2009 when he appeared to be the center of the tea party with his insane crocodile tears routine but it seems like he fell off a bit

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Rocks posted:

nice photo. It looks like a mad magazine cover

simultaneously endorsing clinton and rubio is really funny and feels like itd just hurt both candidates by implicitly equating them

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

One thing about this primary is that if Jeb Bush had been dominating the polls for the past 8 months like Trump has, we wouldn't even be having a primary discussion and Jeb would be campaigning for the by general now. But because it's Trump we still have Nate Silver and every other news outlet saying "Oh well we'll see! Anything can happen!".

in taht alternate universe youd still probably be a boring twerp whos obsessed with what other boring twerps like nate silver think, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

Someone do the thing where you post reasons Rubio is a chode. This is an emergency this video made me like him a small bit.

he's a standard republican lizardman but he's young and energetic enough that he hasnt quite lost the light behind his eyes yet

• Locked thread