Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

Rubio goes on Fox & Friends to whine about Obama going on The Daily Show:

Oh gosh, you guys, he used a selfie stick, how will our nation ever recover :ohdear:

Republican senators to write another letter to Iranian pen pal regarding illegitimacy of selfie president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Republican field is a bunch of washed up losers like what would be on the apprentice anyway. All it's missing is Joan Rivers.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Joementum posted:

HuffPo/YouGov polled Republican party activists (those who have run for or held office, served as party officials, worked on campaigns, or volunteered their time before elections). Walker comes out on top with a sizable lead, but Trump does surprisingly well.

:suicide:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I'd say Trump just Dukakis'd himself with the hat but it was less terrible than that yooge cat barf that's usually on top of his head.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

That guy in the white t-shirt is the only one with a human sense of shame

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ready for Hillary y'all

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Flying Spaghetti Monster for VP

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

point of return posted:

Well, if history, both early American and recent, is any indication, it's the Vice President that'll be doing the most heavy dueling.

It's not like they have anything else to do

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nuclearmonkee posted:

I know most politicians do the whole fake smile thing but I don't know why Hillary's often looks like a rictus grin. Her real smile is fine but the fake one can be scary sometimes. Is fake smile coaching a thing? I bet it is.

Also can't wait for the clap clap point point game to return.

It's an old white lady thing judging by most of my family photos. Hillary's been practicing her dead-eyed fake smile since the 1960s at least:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Instead of going to endless attack ads, all the superpac money is going to go to pay The Donald to gently caress off and not run as an independent when the RNC inevitably gives the nomination to someone else

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

she's hot as gently caress

life is unfair~ :smith:

Here's her mom so give it a few years

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Joementum posted:

Yeah, the most likely scenario is that he just gets bored sometime this fall, but he's not going to be able to survive the scrutiny once people in Iowa and NH and other states actually start paying attention.

Meanwhile, the Huck's not being shy about this.

And Hillary has a big climate speech tonight in Ames, Iowa. The room is packed with Tom Steyer staffers.

:lol: gently caress huck

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

In the event of a nuclear war, the Huckabee family would be the world's largest grease fire

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

quote:

Dick Morris, who had previously worked for Bill Clinton, advised Huckabee on his races in 1993, 1994 and 1998. Huckabee commented that Morris was a "personal friend." A newspaper article reported on Huckabee's 1993 win: "Morris said the mistake Republicans always make is that they are too much of a country club set. What we wanted to do was run a progressive campaign that would appeal to all Arkansans.'"

Morris elaborated, "So we opened the campaign with ads that characterized Mike as more of a moderate whose values were the same as those of other Arkansans." Consequently, he abandoned his earlier support for the Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) when in April 1994 following an adverse media campaign against the CofCC, Huckabee withdrew from a speaking engagement before their national convention. He repeated the accusations made by various media and left-wing organizations such as the Southern Poverty Law Center recalling his past association with the CofCC saying, "I will not participate in any program that has racist overtones. I've spent a lifetime fighting [against] racism and anti-Semitism."

Noted progressive moderate, Mike Huckabee

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

The Democratic Party had an iron grip on Arkansas up until just a few years ago. The Mike Huckabee of today couldn't win a 1990s Arkansas election. Also, "progressive" probably meant something different than "I'm liberal, but the word liberal has a bad connotation."

Huckabee would have trouble now purely over his "if I have to go on a diet, everybody does" school food program being compared to the Dread Lady Obama's.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Joementum posted:

It's actually impressive how boring he is.

Plain vanilla with nothing on it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The X-man cometh posted:

What would his favorite superhero be? Cyclops? Jimmy Olsen?

The Koch brothers probably told him Lex Luthor is the best.

Ronald Reagan after he was bitten by a radioactive jellybean

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

So how long until it's revealed Trump paid a million to strangle a hobo with his bare hands.

More like Giuliani paid Trump a million dollars per hobo strangled

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Joementum posted:

So you're saying Trump has a way to shut that whole thing down?

Only if he has a female body

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Don't forget that time Senator Agua Bottle drank his presidential aspirations away

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

From the Rand Paul thread:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

drat lol Walker needs to ask Trump for some combover tips

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ted Cruz is more cringeworthy than Huckabee and goddamn that's saying something.

Reading Green Eggs and Ham in the senate to protest Obamacare and completely missing the irony was the height of his career.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The French probably could have held out in Vietnam a while longer if they'd let the peasants guillotine Madame Nhu

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dahn posted:

Well it's over.

The Trump train has come to the end of the tracks.

The Koch brothers are freezing him out, no way he can win now.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/kochs-freeze-out-trump-120752.html

This is just like Harry potter not getting the inviso cloth thingy, there is no way he can complete the quest in the next movie now.

The Donald deserves the nomination for that alone.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hillary's not even trying, which makes sense because she's courting millennials who would be freaked out by the sight of someone working.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Really makes you think....

:lol:

Dumb poo poo one-upsmanship is the best part of any Republican primary. Huckabee must have gotten a small bump from his ovens thing or something.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Change debate rules to the ten candidates who can do the most squats without their insides coming out their backside get to move on to the next stage.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I'd like to see Trump's face while he tries to do a single pullup.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Leviathan Song posted:

That's the joke and Kerry is George Costanza. Do you want a President Costanza?

Might as well as long as Perry's calling for the Festivus Feats of Strength

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

So 37 counting Deez Nuts

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bush isn't lovely enough for Florida anymore. They decided to go for full on 1000 years of darkness poo poo.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The kiddie table won't be getting clowned by Trump so more power to them I guess.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:lol: He's using :shillary:'s "we'll see once I'm president" schtick.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I wonder how far the republicans would go to defend the little fetuses if they were anchor baby fetuses

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dahn posted:

Are you saying you are in favor of fetus self deportation?

I'll tell you once I'm elected president :smug:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

nehezir posted:

As a chronic Arkansan, I am horribly sorry for the ignorant garbage Huckabee has been spewing.

:smith::hf::smith:

On the bright side though, he never comes back unless it's to shake down some rubes for money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

DOOP posted:

From a literal rocket scientist to famous pizza man

I miss him

He'll be back, he just has to complete his pokemon journey
Only then will he be the very best, like no one ever was

• Locked thread