Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I thought Hillary being candidate was a made fact, what is this Sanders talk all about? Looking for ways to tilt the democrats back to the left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Ok sorry I didn't know "Bernie Sanders" is a trigger.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Politicians eating in public should be a big PR nono. It usually looks disgusting, never flattering, and the only outcome is some dumb memes and photoshop contests on reddit. Why?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
You're a monster.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
This is like from a hosed up Verhoeven film from the 80s. Jesus Christ America!

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Boooooo

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
ISIS competing with Trump. Glorious.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
That dude looks so gay every time I see him.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

richardfun posted:

This thread must not be part of the internet then.

We just want Trump to buy SA, and make it great again.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

TheDisreputableDog posted:

I'm sure that was very cathartic and you needed a smoke after, but the reality is, people like Trump because he's unmanaged and unapologetic - the underlying message and position is less important at this point then having a guy just tweeting #YOLO onstage and not caring what people think. His primary support is going to decline as people start focusing on the issues and realize he's an anthropomorphic clown car, but his positives should be divorced from his positions. when making broader generalizations about the GOP (sorry!)

I agree, but one could argue that maybe having an unmanaged and unapologetic POTUS is the number one issue they care about. People are frustrated and Trump is radical, who cares what he says he slams his fist on the table. (Heil Hitler)

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

sbaldrick posted:

Giving a quick read through this, the Donald is really good at tax shelters and charging himself management fees.

He's smart.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
What was that silencio about? They have to be quiet? What? Or was he just telling people to stfu?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
That cap looked so cheap, like he got it made at some store yesterday.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The sad thing is that there's no possible way the debate is gonna live up to the hype. Yeah you'll have Trump be Trump and that'll be great, but for this to not feel anticlimactic we're gonna have to see everyone in topbottom form.

I hope everyone will try to ape Trump's brazen style, and it will be cringe central 2015.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Lord of Pie posted:

It's an old white lady thing judging by most of my family photos. Hillary's been practicing her dead-eyed fake smile since the 1960s at least:

Like a nerdy Kate Upton.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Jiving to the latest Talking Heads single.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Trump/Palin 2016 would truly be a sign of the impending apocalypse.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
But we would get to nuke Syria, and there would be a TV announcement with Palin pushing an oversized red button, while saying something folksy or a fart sound playing.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

EugeneJ posted:

Watch this documentary and find out how sugar-industry billionaires in Florida put an entire town of Americans out of work by bringing over immigrants to harvest sugar for slave wages, and then when the government busted the company they replaced the immigrants with machines - now everyone's unemployed! -

The One Percent

There was an article about minimum wage in the Economist last week, they argued that it'll advance the use of robotics more than anything else.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Is that a reference to his brother's accident with that thing? what

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

gently caress yeah

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

FAUXTON posted:

sometimes you do poo poo that completely outshines your autobahn

That is a saying in the US? Interesting. (or wait is this autocorrect)

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

FAUXTON posted:

No it's just a way of saying the legit good idea of the autobahn is rightfully buried by the stain of genocide.

yeah that hitler reference flew over my head

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

now i feel sad

I hoped Kanye would be a Sanders man.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

BattleCattle posted:

If Trump wins, I'm leaving forever.

You can join my gang, we'll roam the lands in our refurbished soviet tanks, and shoot people.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
yeah but is that really new

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Also there are rumors that Sanders was actually born in Switzerland.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Trabisnikof posted:

It is a lot of fun watching people squirm to defend their perfect candidate's imperfect views.

Yeah well Hillary is better than the republicans I guess.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Pavlov posted:

"My brother's only mistake was invading Iraq instead of Iran."

That would work if his name was Trump. *audience cheers, claps" "Oh, by Golly!"

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Of course Megyn Kelly had stigmata, what else?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I'd like to do cocaine with Trump, and then nuke some poo poo country.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

No, Hitler.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
The whole event gave him tons of exposure, and no one in the mainstream media is arguing that he's racist.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
That's probably the lion that dentist killed.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

echronorian posted:

I get that it's far out still and Hillary is trying to probably keep from getting in the mud but maybe it's time she started actually campaigning? Right now she's looking like she wants Bernie to take it.

Letting the mainstream media do the heavy lifting worked for Cameron in the UK, sitting back and be everything to everyone is the new winning strategy.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
He pulls down his pants, and there's a vagina.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Trump piling on Rand might prove to be a positive for Rand. Few care or know about him, this gets him exposure, though at this point maybe it's too late.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Feather posted:

So...Gore's dick pic will be in the emails, too?

If there's a dick pic I hope it's with some parsley stuck in his urethra. You know, because he's green.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Pigs are super-smart. If this were a just world, we'd all be eating dog instead of pork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Yeah like Tofu Steaks don't exist. C'mon.

• Locked thread