Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a cop posted:

It keeps Trump's name in the headlines yet again and feeds into his "the media is dishonest" narrative, given that he disavowed him just days before.

Am I the only one that thinks that it doesn't matter if he disavows the KKK or whatever? Point still stands that the KKK feel that he represents their views enough to give official support. Rubio is like the only person talking about this right now and nobody cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

There's a chance a Trump 3rd party candidacy will run up the score for down ticket R candidates.

It absolutely would. Moderate republicans are a minority in their own party and Trump attracts hard right wingers like a moth to flame.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Step posted:

lol if you think Trump or the Trumpenteriat see a KKK endorsement as an inherently bad thing. This dumb country is on incredibly thin ice and needs de-escalation from all sides, but instead we're going to see openly racist Donald J Trump pick up 40-50% of the popular vote (or more!).

The melting pot is giving way to Balkanizaton, and thats being praised as a good thing.

When fascism comes to America it'll be cloaked in a spray tan and bad hairpiece.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That picture is the closest thing I'll ever get to seeing Ted Cruz beaten with a tube sock filled with D batteries.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Despera posted:

Hannity show is like conservativism for kidz.

So like all conservatism

Despera posted:

"Firing torpedoes of truth at walls of lies"

Who writes this poo poo?

I hate rush/beck/Levin but I could imagine they opened a book are some point in their lives.

but education is for the liberal elite in their ivory towers

the only book I need is the bible and the constitution

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TheTatteredKing posted:

So heinous he's red texting people for posts outside of this thread. When will the pc police's mad reign of terror end?!

Nah they like to have other books on their self too, they just don't read them either.

I don't think any of those weird conservative books I see at walmart written by Hannity and Limbaugh and O'Reilly are actually written by them, just ghostwritten. But all of them are filled with such factoids and conservative revisionist history they must've dictated talking points to put in them. Those hacks try and shoehorn conservative messages into history all the time and end up just spewing uneducated ahistorical garbage I'm honestly not surprised why conservatives have the distorted worldview they have.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

That and Limbaugh being a pill popping addict its almost as if these conservative talking heads are hypocrites

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

I would love to see the documentation of all the reasons why they granted the mother custody, other than billo being a surly shitlord who probably gets his rocks off emotionally abusing his children.

he beat his wife

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Whenever I see old people vote conservative the only thing that goes through my mind is their longing for the good ol days of jim crow and impending nuclear holocaust.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JosephWongKS posted:

How did someone as loathsome in looks and personality as Cruz, who inspires instant dislike in anyone he interacts with for more than five minutes, ever become a US Senator or one of the top three candidates for a major party's presidential nomination?

Gerrymandering

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

evilweasel posted:

the senate isn't gerrymandered dude

gerrymandering

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

El Hefe posted:

he's running on an ideology of hate and people are eating it up

it's insane

I thought Americans were better than this

Nope turns out Americans are pretty loving terrible and the slide into fascism begins in 2016.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sanguine posted:

Maybe... maybe Trump is neither left nor right?

Maybe he's.. in the middle?

If you don't think Trump is far right you're a moron.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

An Ivy League school is changing "masters degrees" to a different title because they think it's offensive. Because it has the word "masters" in it.

Being anti PC (aka a normal human being) is not about "oh no I can't say racist things now"

Except thats loving untrue. Nobody is changing "masters degree." Only the title master.

Yes its absolutely people like you trying to make it seem like its not about saying racist things. But it is, being anti-PC is being pro-bigot, pro-douchebag no matter how hard you try to spin it.

You're an rear end in a top hat whose complaining he can't say whatever he wants without being called an rear end in a top hat.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Totalizator posted:

See, there is a large contingent of people on the internet who would want to see me unemployed and/or dead for my views. These people are the problem.

Oh yea? How many exactly? Where are they? How much power do they have to actually do those things?

THE LIBERAL BOOGEYMAN IS OUT TO GET YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

None of this is true.

So like all of your claims?

Hi my name is Prorat and I fear and hate social change that does not effect me, but positively effects many other people.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

No republican gives a poo poo about this sort of TRIPE

This is why only WASPS like republicans

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

KaptainKrunk posted:

If you're a black male, you have a much higher chance of growing up in an impoverished environment, attending poo poo schools, and having few meaningful opportunities for gainful employment than you do of being shot by the police. Yeah, getting shot by the police is bad, but minority communities in the U.S. suffer more from material deprivation than from systemic racism. Of course, systemic racism makes things worse, but it wasn't like those capitalists who decided to move their factories from Detroit did so for racial reasons.

That deprivation is a direct result of systematic racism.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What's the over/under of there being a lynching at the next Trump rally.

You really got to hand it to him, he brewed the perfect concoction for the incitement of violence

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Oftentimes their second choice is Cruz, these people are totally unhinged and any ability the GOP had to pull back from the brink might be legitimately gone

this is what happens when you pander to nothing but racist white people for 50 years

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mrmcd posted:

Trump wins 51%+ of R delegates and gets nomination.

Hilldog wins 51% of D delegates and gets nomination.

Hilldog wins 400+ EC votes in GE.

Republicans spend 2 weeks publishing soul searching "think pieces" before concluding democracy is overrated because how could any system be good and right if they elected either Trump or Hilldog?

Racist dumbshits and banker libertarian god kings continue to complain for the next 25 years about how no one listens to them.

Rest of the world adopts the "NYC System" where the D primary is the real election and GE is just a rubber stamp. Rs get no more than 20% for the next 50 years.

Like really this is not that hard.

You severely underestimate how loving lovely the american people are. America is defined by the stupid and racist

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Typo posted:

Yeah whether trump gets ratfucked or not depends a lot on what happens in the next 2 month

If Trump manages to calm his antics and make himself at least look like he isn't going to destroy the party then maybe he gets the nod.

One more round of trying to say he has a hotter wife than his opponents and yeah he's done

republicans are human trash, they eat trump's poo poo up.

Trump can flash his dick at other candidates and his points go up

Trump will incite a lynching at a rally and his points will go up

i'm just glad the fascists are coming out of the woodwork so I know who to scoff at

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Typo posted:

idk dude that's a poor way of approaching the opposition

political identification is a lifelong affair

nobody should give a gently caress about reaching the "opposition"

especially when the opposition are violent white supremacists

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

No Mans Land posted:

You're just another easily controlled partisan, strung along by your purchased ideals

You're just an idiot

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AllanGordon posted:

well if we look who tops the crime stats per capita it certainty isn't white people

why don't you just link straight to stormfront with those stats huh

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gyra_Solune posted:

the only solution to anything in the middle east is to send in diplomats like medieval people were sending in crusaders and trying to rebuild that poo poo from the ground up, town by town, systematically establishing small independent polities based on the public and their interests, and putting heavy oversight on the interactions of those nations, encouraging unions where it's advantageous, establishing infrastructure and trade on the whole as a sort of league function, and just overall spending a ton of money and many decades unfucking every last one of the billions of fuckups made there

this is never happening because it's hard and we might as well give up right now because nobody likes doing hard things, so we just kind of have to deal with how israel is not going away, palestine is falling apart at the seams, and people who have bitter religious and cultural disputes will just have to live with each other for the greater good or else probably end up dying from things like there being no water or food

But who gets to be the Holy Levantine Emperor?

But who gets to unite all the duchies and principalities?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

No Mans Land posted:

Ironically, my degree is in "Peace and Conflict Studies" and these are the conclusions i've come to. There's peace when someone wins. Until then, endless strife.

I guess you've never heard of mediation or arbitration before. All matters must be settled in a fight to death.

My roommate has not done his dishes, I will challenge him to a pistol duel at sunrise, may the victor be the one in the right.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oh man that's borderline sad. He's clinging onto his last hopes here. You can actually see the desperation of clinging to a dying ideology.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

where, exactly, do nader's and trump's platforms overlap?

in the minds of deranged internet nerds

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Anybody else think that linking Islam as a national security risk is a bit racist

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Boosted_C5 posted:

My Syrian friends would agree with this sentiment (they're Christians who came here years ago because it was too dangerous to remain among their countrymen who were adherents of the peace-loving religion of Islam).

Lets forget for a moment that we should be afraid of the people running from ISIS because they might somehow be ISIS:

If Islam was such a violent religion then why don't we have over a billion people of the islamic faith rising up around the world in violence? If islam is so monolithic and violent then why has the primary victim of ISIS been other muslims

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

Silence is Violence.

Where are all the christians in America denouncing all the acts of violence done by christians then???

Christianity is a religion of violence, ban all christian entry to the country

let me cite christian on christian violence statistics

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

I was quoting die antwoord I didn't read what you posted tbh

i am uncultured

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

oh

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AllanGordon posted:

this actually isn't a good argument on the nonviolence of the muslims

A small group of <50,000 is not representative of a religion of over 1 billion that should go without saying

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

rakovsky maybe posted:

We do have a fair portion rising up. South America isn't ruled by stateless Catholic terror army nor is East Asia by a roving band of Buddhists. Only areas with Islam seem to have this problem, to this degree, over and over again. And yes ISIS kills other muslims but they generally regard them as heretics. The narcissism of small differences and all that.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32929855

Buddhism is not monolothic either and is not all non-violent. There is Buddhist violence in SE asia.

Oh yea and South America is a bastion of peace right? Guess you haven't heard of the violence in Mexico, or Honduras, or Colombia, or Venezuela, or Brazil.

Colombia and Mexico are bordering on failed states as it is with the amount of Cartel violence. poo poo Colombia even still has FARC running around.

poo poo Narcos even venerate Santa Muerte, the saint of death. But of course you're gonna say folk catholicism isn't representative of all catholics!

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 25, 2016

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Look, when you have nine bodies hanged from a bridge in Mexico, it is nobler than hanging nine people from a bridge in Syria because the people hanging in Mexico were hanged because of drugs, while the people in Syria were hanged because of religion. If you don't see how the former is more virtuous, then I don't know what to tell you!

Hey hey hey

There is a distinct and key difference between those two things

The former lets me hate mexicans

the latter lets me hate muslims!

make murica great again, vote trump

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yea and I can get a poll that shows a majority of people wanna ban dihydrogen monoxide

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

rakovsky maybe posted:

I specifically said "to this degree, over and over again". Obviously the human capacity for violence is a commonality worldwide. But only Islam encourages it in the manner it does. Pretending otherwise is willing blindness. Check out Oiled and Ready's infographics for more details.

I'm just sure that nearly half of all Catholics believe you should be killed for leaving the faith. I feel it in my heart.

To what degree??

Over 100,000 people in Mexico alone have died as a result of drug violence.

the Medellin cartel did public executions, car bombings

Cartels today put videos up of sawing peoples heads off with chainsaws. Hanging dozens off of bridges in front of the US/Mex border.

Show me violence ISIS does and I will show you that some drug cartel in south america does it too.

But no we just gotta shift the goal posts so you can maintain your anti-muslim hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

rakovsky maybe posted:

This is a cowardly thing to say. A "fair number"? You could probably find like, 30 in the US tops. Definitely not even remotely comparable to the number of muslims who think death should be the penalty for apostasy.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html

• Locked thread