Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Aliquid posted:

jesus christ

Yeah, am I missing something with Rubio's little joke. Maybe I spell choker wrong, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Squizzle. I think you are underestimating how many democrats, especially the younger generations, are going to sit this one out if Hillary is the nominee. Look at the turnouts for each parties respective primaries. Elections are all about motivation.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

the "would you be satisfied with the nominee if your preferred candidate loses" scores have been pretty high for the dems this year

turnout could indicate less dem enthusiasm in general or it could just indicate less enthusiasm with the primary itself. for the most part (berniebros excepted) it seems like a ton of democrats either see hillary as inevitable despite bernie's challenge or they don't have a super strong preference as to who wins. the GOP primary is being set up as a life and death struggle for the soul of the party so of course that's gonna bring in more party members

the greater enthusiasm among GOP primary voters is only gonna translate to general voters if the people who are on the losing end of that struggle can reconcile that. probably most will but we're certainly seeing party actors insisting it's not gonna happen more often and more forcefully this time around

You could be right. This doesn't look too promising, though.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Boosted_C5 posted:

FYI Trump is going to beat Clinton.

How many more months can some of you people go before you look up and see the tidal wave about to crash down on you?

Obama was a false prophet. Change IS coming now though. It is inevitable.

I must agree. Democrats are vastly underestimating Republican turnout this fall.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Tonight is probably the best possible result for Trump. I can't see Rubio or Cruz dropping out, but the pressure to drop out is going to switch to Rubio. It looks like he isn't going to meet the 20% threshold in a few states.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Shaun King? Really, dude? That guy is the worst kind of human being. Go check out how is Peyton Manning allegations went...

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
What is happening in that Rubio gif? I looks awesome.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Oh...hey Romney....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4hwzGhdY

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

tweet this to The Donald :munch:

I already did. I hope he retweets me so I can bask in the light of the God Emperor.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Is this image legit?

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Schnorkles posted:

We've had absolutely 0 polling from either, but Rubio cancelled an event there and Cruz hasn't even gone to either. So either Cruz's internals are he's got both in the bag or there's not even a point.

I live in Kansas. I think Trump will take it. The general perception of him has changed a lot the last few months.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Disgusting. I am not sure which is worse, a booger or a tonsil stone.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Cruz won empathy from booger eaters everywhere.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Trump clearly owns real estate in Nate Silver's head.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
A sizable of Berniebros will vote for Trump in protest of the democrats superdelegate BS. You can count on that, especially as the D's go to states more Bernie friendly. I think the Democratic primary will last longer than the Republicans.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Xenophon posted:

Here is the accompanying story and video of a protestor at a Trump rally who gets punched in the face, and then the cops ignore the guy who punched the man and arrest him instead.

A true, red blooded American.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Michael Corleone posted:

Came across something weird last night. On the Ohio primary ballot you have to vote for the candidate twice, once for your district and once for at-large, I guess this is from the bygone era before we were WTA. Anyway, people are saying that if you don't check both boxes the votes will go to Kasich, they have heard it from 'sources'. These same people also say this is unfair because it is too hard to check two boxes and will hurt Trump voters. Basically, if Ohio comes down to a percentage or two for Kasich expect an uproar from the Trump crowd.

That sounds...odd. You would think if you didn't check both, your ballot would be thrown out. I don't see how it could be given to another candidate.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

1) no, because lewandowski is a public figure and they would have to prove "malicious disregard for the truth" against which "it was a confusing situation and I reported what I saw" would be a successful defense
2) it almost certainly was lewandowski and breitbart is rolling over out of cowardice, but since fields is pressing charges we'll find out!

Apparently, you haven't seen the video.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This sounds like collusion to me idk.

I feel like all this does is push more support to Trump. It shows that none of the other campaigns feel they are legitimate.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Liberals showing their true colors.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Thump! posted:

Lol, sounds like those pussy loving racists couldn't follow their fascist leader's order to swing back.

Good, gently caress those racist motherfuckers.

The only racists here are the protestors race baiting.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
It's nice of the liberals to play right into Trump's narrative. Can't fix stupid.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Kasich took money from Soros and is campaigning with Romney? Stick a fork in him.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Why would Kasich want Romney campaigning for him? Seems like the kiss of death.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

That same Trump supporter just said the problem of rowdy liberal protests started in Ferguson. I wonder what else could've happened in Ferguson to make those darn liberals so angry!?

A cop doing his job correctly, as the investigation found.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to thank stupid lefties for securing the Trump presidency.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
"Treat humans as humans!" *blocks traffic for six hours*

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

"Treat humans as humans!" *punches, then threatens to kill a guy who was protesting* It's okay though, he was with ISIS!

Make an rear end of yourself in the middle of an opposing rally and getting out of there with only a punch isn't so bad. A Trump supporter would be murdered if they entered a Sanders rally and acted the same way.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Look at all the people in this thread that slurp up the media narrative that Trump only has support among whites. November will be eye opening to which party is now the unifier.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

uncurable mlady posted:

so im confused, why is BLM bad? do you think cops should be killing more black people?

If they did their jobs objectively, maybe.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Alter Ego posted:

It's almost like Trump supporters are violent, moronic thugs regardless of race :monocle:

It's almost like if the roles were reversed, you would have said the KKK guy deserved it. Sorry it didn't fit your narrative.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
At least since she was a navy vet, she can't say she "fought for this country."

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
He is standing at attention. That's how much he loves the USA.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Slate Action posted:

How many more terrorist attacks would it take to make Trump president?

One more in the United States would probably do it.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
CNN just showed the democratic caucus line in Idaho. It looked like a line at Starbucks. lol

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like some voters can strongly dislike Trump, while still voting for him. This is probably helped by the fact that Hillary's favorability ratings aren't exactly peachy.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Yeah, Clinton already has the black vote sewn up as tight as Obama.

Hmm. Maybe in the South. I am not so sure elsewhere.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

TyrantWD posted:

Trump's supporters are going to drive the black vote out to Obama levels all on their own.

Agreed, but a lot of them will be in states that Trump will win anyway. However, I feel that may give Clinton the edge in the rust belt, which seems to be the deciding area of the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Someone get the paradigm shift a safe thread.

• Locked thread