Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

squidgee posted:

West for President 2020.

Allen, Cornel, or Kanye?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Did he seriously just make fun of Bernie for letting protesters take over his mics when he let protesters take over and shut down his rally last night?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL Trump's still talking smack about Bernie getting his microphone taken away when he got his rally taken away yesterday.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

a cop posted:

Holy gently caress he's up to nearly 30k viewers on his RSBN live stream. It used to be ~2k a few months ago.

I just want to see how many more times he has to say "get 'em out."

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Oh no, not professionally made signs.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

"This is organized nonsense." I guess that also describes his rallies.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

44 thousand... my god...

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Regence posted:

Trump is going to pardon Pete Rose and make baseball great again.

Pete Rose is betting on it.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

This is amazing. I imagine this is kind of what Hitler's speeches were like.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

On the bright side, Trump has finally learned how to spell lyin'.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

"we have a 21 point lead... but let's not tell the crowd we have a 21 point lead"

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL Trump still has no idea how long the Great Wall of China is.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

We're going to think so good.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

passionate dongs posted:

MR PRESIDENT
WE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

It's his own personal sexual fantasy of him and Melania in the White House.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Joementum posted:

Trump's plan for the Supreme Court is............ interesting

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/711697555613159424

So I guess he's as ignorant of how the Supreme Court works as Bernie Sanders.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Oiled and Ready posted:

Why? A lotta current justices definitely gonna die soon

polonium 210?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

papersack posted:

He's tired of winning and has low energy.

He's winning so much he wants to lose every once in a while.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Zohar posted:

Hope Salt Lake City pushes Cruz below 50%.

Nah. Cruz is at >60% in SLC in the early returns.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Adar posted:

They're white people in the middle of Baltimore. They're voting Trump.

I bet urban-dwelling Republicans are almost certainly going to be Kasich supporters out of the 3 remaining candidates. They're likely to be either college educated yuppies or well-off empty nesters.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Fuschia tude posted:

(and Rubio has Puerto Rico and Miami :laffo:).

You forgot Minnesota!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

But he has the best words???

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

I could believe it, it almost defies comprehension if he did that by accident

He's a perpetually sleep deprived man pushing 70 with a history of incoherent statements and a tendency to speak before his brain has time to process what he's saying.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Three Olives posted:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/nyregion/donald-trumps-jet-a-regular-on-the-campaign-trail-is-not-registered-to-fly.html

Gifted businessman who is going to solve all of the problems in the US has been illegally operating his jet with expired registration.

He's just exploiting loopholes, much like his bankruptcies.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Slate Action posted:

There has to be some threat of delegate mutiny or rules fuckery even if Trump gets to 1237, especially with so many Trump delegates who openly loathe him, right?

What happens if delegates bound to Trump just refuse to vote for him in the first ballot? Are they removed and replaced with alternates?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I guess they might not even have to poll the bound delegates. They could just be automatically counted as voting for the candidates they're bound to during the first round of balloting. They really only have to poll the unbound delegates.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL at Bobby Knight getting the crowd to cheer for Harry Truman.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

mlmp08 posted:

If you guys aren't getting fuckin fired up by Coach Knight, I dunno wtf.

I dunno. This is kinda terrible. More rambling than the Donald himself.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

WTF is this tangent he's on.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

STAC Goat posted:

I can't believe its 2016 and I'm listening to an old man rant about kids with long hair.

and yet he's supporting Trump and his hair?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

I know this is a copy job, but still, I've heard the "appeals to California voters" angle several times now and don't get it. She lost by 10 points in an off-year election and didn't exactly crush it in the demon sheep primary, so where exactly is the appeal?

Appeals to California *Republicans*. She did win the Republican primary for said Senate race after all.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

STAC Goat posted:

Rick Tyler just said that Donald Trump is a "liberal progressive" and that his foreign policy speech was "exactly the same" as what Hillary or Bernie says and Chris Hayes literally fell back in laughter and called it "preposterous." Hayes ran off a quick list of things Trump argues for that no "progressive" in America does like a wall, mass deportation, a ban on Muslims and Tyler just said "he doesn't believe any of that either."

It was a therapeutic moment after a day of hearing Cruz surrogates and supporters call Trump a "liberal." I can't believe we're going to hear these lunatics try and sell Trump as a "liberal progressive" for a couple of more months.

He also spent most of the interview saying what an awesome VP Carly would be, but that just wasn't nearly as funny.

Lyin' Ted!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

FuzzySkinner posted:

Who the hell says to a topless women?

"Put some clothes on"

Have you seen what the typical female leftist protester looks like? (femen excepted).

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Gyra_Solune posted:

i was about to say 'let's be real here south carolina's going trump no matter what happens so my vote is useless, might as well just write-in bernie'

but now...i don't know

wouldn't it be something if loving south carolina was a swing state

South Carolina won't be a swing state because if it's close, it means a Hillary landslide nationally.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just Trump playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Did you know before today that there's both a Trump Cafe and a Trump Grill? Now you do!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

He was crippled but never captured, so he's A-OK in Trump's book.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just from a cursory look they undercounted Romney's Florida vote total by ~700k votes.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Epic High Five posted:

As though, "I'm being audited for suspected malfeasance" is a better line

Um it's clearly because he's a strong Christian.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Captain_Maclaine posted:

His supporters aren't that bright, and likely would mistake them for the hated Chinese (who Trump assures them are totally ripping us off).

Trump also says that Japan's killing us, because he thinks he's still living in the 80s.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

No Mans Land 2 posted:

I wasnt going to blame regulations or unions, and i think as long as foreign car companies have active factories in the US producing a large portion of US bound cars, which they do, then it is an acceptable phenomenon. The same is not true in consumer electronics and a few other areas.

Japanese consumer electronics companies are getting killed by Apple, Koreans, and the Chinese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Sinteres posted:

Another fun fact is that his real name is Reinhold Richard Priebus. He chooses to use that awful name. To be fair I guess the other option is Reinhard, which has an unfortunate historical association.

Should just go by his middle name like Willard Mitt Romney.

• Locked thread