Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shinmai

CHK Instruction
Thread title: Alpaccas are v fing cool

Concept: You know what? Alpaccas are very loving cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

I found the name of a hentai game I translated: Kemomimi Harem Vacation. It deserves 2/5 of its own thread.

https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2016/08/03/kemomimi-harem-vacation-absolutely-ravenous/

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
:monocle:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Someone make a post with a transperent background walking Hillary Clinton.. I've got an idea that may or may not be hillarious.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Senior Management

Bump.

In exchange please bump this thread about requesting thread bumps. You will know you are in the right place wen you see this post that I am posting right here. Thanks.

:jerry:

peanut

pray for BYOB

MrWillsauce

Luvcow posted:

Thread: ColdHands

Text: I stare across the table at my date, terrified. My hands are frozen, immovable, I'm unable to even feel them. My eyes look down to my plate... is this what chicken really looks like when its not in nugget form?

ECT?

e:nvm, just realized you said 'my date'

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Thread title: Bring Your Own Bugbears

Content: A tabletop rpg chat and discussion thread. Talk about mechanics of and adventures in D&D, Shadowrun, and any other role playing games you play.

Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

somebody post gbs

• Locked thread