Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
Where the hell can you even get the Jazz games these days? Epic seems to be convinced they didn't do anything before Unreal, and the only second-hand copies I've heard of showing up are in, like, Polish thrift stores and places like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's garbage and people who like european developed platformers on amiga and pc were probably victims of sexual abuse.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

jazz loving blows but the weird furry who made animations for it is cool

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmbo

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

"Hot kitty"

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Gemz Jerkoffer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

meowch that's hot!

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

Great Joe posted:

They're still decent games, but you can kinda see the seams in Jazz 2. For example, the game was originally meant to play at the same resolution as the first game, so there's a lot of open air above the stage. There's a few easily-found glitches, too, like getting stuck in the corner of a ceiling and a wall, and resetting boss death animations by stomping on them.

It's still really fun, though! :)
"kinda see the seams" dude the seams loving LEPT OUT at you

I love that broken-rear end game so much

deadwing posted:

I was in way too deep into the JJ2 scene, making maps that I'd run into other players hosting and striking fear into the heart of people online
gently caress yeah you were, what was your username, maybe we played together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ayin posted:

"kinda see the seams" dude the seams loving LEPT OUT at you

I love that broken-rear end game so much
Me too. :)

• Locked thread