Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I like monsters and islands, I'll play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I got my role. I am the island itself.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Puntification posted:

I find your choice of Exakt suspicious when AtrociousToaster, Somberbero, and Met all have literal monsters as avatars.

My Owlbear is very upset that you called him a monster, you made him cry. ##vote Punt

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I wanna punch a monster. EXAKT's avatar looks like a monster.

Actually, Parasect = pokemon = pocket monster. Punch yourself.

##vote pmush

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I agree, don't get rid of somber yet, the Terrordon-posting is entertaining.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

incidentally meinberg took an excuse to use a scumvig

I kinda agree. Killing Met just because he was a jerk in a previous thread seems like a waste otherwise.

##vote meinberg

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

I started to write another Terrordon post but I got a text a family member passed. I dunno what my posting will be like this week but I'll keep up my commitment if you all have some patience.
Condolences to you and the rest of the Terrordon clan. :(

Ernie. posted:

i'll full-claim now because i am going to bed: i am a recharger, i get to recharge people's X-Shot abilities by 1 every time i target them
What's your flavor role?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

It will take 7 Monsters/Robots to stop the volcano from erupting!

CapitalistPig posted:

Seven monsters travel up to stop the volcano. What will happen will be discovered after night is done. Send CPig all your actions if you have them!

Should we take this to mean that all 7 of those who went are monsters or was that just an unintentional classifying of everyone as a monster?

Poison Mushroom posted:

Second, I already put in my night action. I said I can punch monsters, and I told the truth.

I punched Ernie.

Does your power specifically say you can only punch monsters? I can do something that specifically involves robots, which is why I asked about his flavor. Recharger sounds like a role a robot would have in my opinion.

idunno maybe I'm putting too much importance into this flavor stuff.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Alright, that's what I figured, just wanted to confirm.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Asiina posted:

Beep boop

boop beep boop boop beep :respek:

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Oh lord so many posts. D:

Sorry for my lack of activity, I've just been crazy busy with school and work lately and this game takes a lot more effort and attention than I expected it to. I should have some free time tomorrow to get caught up and put some thoughts together. At the moment I really just have no idea who to believe and I think I'm just too new and bad at this game and need some more practice in smaller games.

Anyway the only person I have any real opinion of right now is ecco. Something about his arguments with Ernie just strike me as fake and scummy. I'll put together some more concrete thoughts tomorrow when I am not in as much of a hurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Also, all you fuckers not posting should feel bad.

I do. :smith: I have just been ridiculously busy lately and don't see that clearing up until the end of this semester. I'm gonna go ahead and ask Cpig if he'd mind finding a replacement for me. Good luck, everyone!

• Locked thread