Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Soon, I will be the King of All Monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hey guys, I'm town.

Also, confirmed.

Also also, tired. See you all in the morning!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I agree with vigging Met.

Also, Interstellar good but hella long, yo.

While I can sorta kinda see the logic to vigging a lurker, I do not approve of it personally. Maybe if it was D2 or D3 and there was someone who was clearly not engaged with the game, then sure. But yeah, vig Met. He's kinda scary and that one post of his seems... suspicious of me. A little too "me too" in terms of trying to inject humor when the humor quotients were already sufficient.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Mad Rancher posted:

I would like Meinberg to be vigged, please.

wow rude

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Opopanax posted:

What a bunch of busy little bees. Did anything actually relevant happen?

Ecco claimed a one-shot dayvig that will become self inflicted if not used by the end of the day.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Good morning everyone. I still haven't developed particularly strong feelings about most folks in here, but that's okay, the day is still young. I think Somber is funny, though, and merk is smart.

I also think that Met is scummy IRL if not in-game. Seriously, is it that much work to apologize when you use the wrong pronoun and correct your behavior? For real man, be a decent human being for a change.

Okay, that was my story, kthnxbye.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Well, Ecco has failed us. It's time for Meinberg to shine.

You can just call me a Social Justice... Vigilante.

##shoot Met

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

In the balance, I still feel okay about that. I'm now vanilla though, so there's that.

Also, you have no idea how hard it is for me to not be setup speculating right now. There would be so much speculation if it wasn't ultimately counter-productive!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Ernie. posted:

Meinberg if I give you another vig will you shoot ecco?

Probably not. I'd much rather take my time now and examine things carefully, now that the rush of the D1 vig has worn off.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

incidentally meinberg took an excuse to use a scumvig

Or.... did he?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

A Sunday deadline? Why I never!

Things have been pretty quiet, so I don't have any new thoughts, but I'll think real hard, and try to come up with something.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hey guys, how's it going? I miss anything important the last couple days?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I called you scum and Ecco continued to make friends.

But I said "hey guys, I'm town" at the beginning of the game. That's my meta cue for being town.

More seriously, my internet has been down the last couple days, I'll try to be more active going forward. But for the moment, it's kinda hard for me to process all the huge posts that seems to be largely theory that are going on in here. (I blame Ecco)

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

don't modkill me kthnxbye

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Opopanax posted:

I would be ok with a last minute turbo on meinberg because that post was super lovely, like on a personal level.

Fair enough.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Then ask CPig for a replacement or mod kill. Don't not post for 4 days and then vote based on another lurker's vote.

You're a dick and most likely scum.

Ditto TT and Meinberg. They're only posting to avoid getting killed, which is far more common from scum than town.

Here, let me help with that anger issue.

##shoot Tremendous Taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I still want you to get mod killed. Not posting for 5 days is bullshit.

Fair enough.

##vote Meinberg

bowmore posted:

should have shot me

:dealwithit:

• Locked thread