Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Only if I get to be Culling of the Cows aligned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
P.S. for anyone who doesn't know, I'm JJ.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I have digested my role. It was delicious!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
By the way, who else is a Miller?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wizards have had many battles against monsters. Monsters tend to try and steal wizard's magic, as it would allow the monsters to become magical monsters. The most tremendous battle in monster versus wizard history has been Y'lthalrn the Mighty against Killroy. Scholars still debate which one was the monster. Regardless, monsters protect the earth sometimes, under magical supervision.

PAGE 10 OF 681

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

Ok jokevoting is now over.

Night 0 I received a one-shot dayvig (some kind of ray gun). The message said I have to use it Day 1 or else it'll blow up in my face and kill me Night 1.

I want to use it now because jokevoting is dumb but unlike literally every other dayvig in the world I am going to use it as the town sees fit.

Who should I shoot? Unacceptable answers: me, merk, asiina, or Ixtlilton.

Ooh pick me pick me!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

I agree with vigging Met.

Also, Interstellar good but hella long, yo.

While I can sorta kinda see the logic to vigging a lurker, I do not approve of it personally. Maybe if it was D2 or D3 and there was someone who was clearly not engaged with the game, then sure. But yeah, vig Met. He's kinda scary and that one post of his seems... suspicious of me. A little too "me too" in terms of trying to inject humor when the humor quotients were already sufficient.

I would like Meinberg to be vigged, please.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

He came out of "retirement" for this.

All the more reason to vig him.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Also I'm changing my PM and I'm Le Beaver now

:goku:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

That was a stupid loving vig

Way to be, SAMafia

This never would have happened on 2+2!!!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

As always, I speak for Terrordon. Terrordon has given all loyal subjects the weekend off in celebration of His imminent victory over all monsters. The disloyal subjects shall envy the dead.

Girlfriend is out of town this weekend and she took my laptop. Don't wanna lynch Ernie or Meinstein, wanna lynch Dugong or JJ(he will forget the game exists at some point).

Hey, I am very aware of this game existing!

What game are we playing, again?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##volunteer

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
"If one of the volunteers is smashed/puppy cuddled the next person to volunteer after the flip will take their place."

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

##vote punt Ok even I got that. The rules are clearly laid out on this same page. You are playing ignorant to make yourself look towny.

##vote Opop that's pretty forced

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Okay, but try this case:

Opop is scum.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I am literally blown away*

*not really

Okay, how about this:

Opop is 100% scum!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Lol

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wanna know that volcano result.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Okay so there is no reason to lynch anyone but a volcano-goer today. Lemme read all of them.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Oh wait, Ernie was third party and on the vote. Hrm.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I don't think Ernie would have failed it though, because he was a survivor?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Okay, I think we're having a disconnect in language here. I say "Opop is 100% scum", you hear "Jon Joe has no reason to believe Opop is not scum.", I meant "I think Opop is scum also I wanted to make a joke". The context of the statement was, I said Opop is scum. fiery_valkiery said "I am literally blown away* *not really", so I doubled down on the direction of the joke and said Opop is 100% scum. Did I think Opop was scummy for his post? Yes. Do I actually have any information to prove to myself, much less any of you, that any player in this game is for sure, without a doubt, scum? No, and it's really weird to me any of you think I was serious.

Furthermore, when the day opened and I saw the sabotage, I said what I said about only lynching a volcano goer because it was a conclusion I arrived at prior ever seeing the results; if there was a sabotage, we should lynch a member to find them. Then I realized, hey, we have a dead confirmed third party on that vote, suddenly my idea is crap. It may be crap for other reasons, too, but that was the conclusion I came to. After reading the discussion surrounding it, I am of the camp that no special notice should be paid attention as to whether someone was or wasn't on the vote. Anyone who thinks Ecco is suspicious for using MATHS to debate my point, isn't getting the point I think. Ecco's state was a simple "IF TRUE THEN FOLLOWS" statement, which was correct, but WAS NOT supporting or in any way suggesting excluding volcano-goers from the vote.

Any questions?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

This entire paragraph is completely unrelated to the game. It is a distraction and it is scummy.

I firmly disagree with this statement; ecco's putting his thoughts about a lot of things in a single post. Just because one of those things isn't directly related to "WHO IS SCUM IN THIS GAME?!" doesn't make it scummy.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

The case against you is that you ended yesterday seeming really, really, really certain that Opop was probably scum. Sure, maybe you didn't notice the sabotage, and when you did you paused, but you rightly conclude a second later "ernie probably wouldn't sabotage it" (this is an assumption everyone is assuming but it's worth reminding people it's an assumption). So why didn't you immediately turn on Opop?

It's just weird.

Yeah I didn't immediately notice Opop was on the vote and also it's nice to rethink things anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

Cool well why have your thoughts on Opop changed?

They haven't because I haven't rethought things yet. I am still mentally in day 1, essentially, plus three corpses and time spent defending myself and thinking Sombererorchereomario is wrong.

• Locked thread