Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D3m3
Feb 28, 2013

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
Oh man, this is a really exciting let's play to see! Thanks, dude, for playing this game so I don't have to!
Because, when it first came out, I tried playing it, and very quickly got really overwhelmed by the mechanics. I rammed into that learning curve like Wile E. Coyote, nothing seemed concrete enough to help me, and I stalled out a few scenes in. Which was a shame, because the stuff I'd bought the game for, the hints at tone and story and general different-ness really excited me, and part of me always wanted to get back to it... But then I lost 90% of my DS library in a storage incident, and I never ended up thinking about it again until now. Now, at least, I'll be able to see the stuff that made me want to play the game -- and maybe get some tips if I want to tackle it for myself again one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread