Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
while I agree tales of the abyss is garbage you're garbage too for thinking 3.141 is technobable and not realizing it's just PI and they were making a math joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I just added it to the list because one of the characters read out 20 digits of pi and we thought it was funny.

gomen na sai evil eagle, gomen

anyway my personal favorite made up jrpg word is also from a tales game, gald.

because they wanted to be fancy and unique instead of just copying wizardy and using gold, but they were also creativley bankrupt and couldn't come up with gil or zenny or something cool so they just changed a letter.

that, or someone just hosed up when making phantasia and it stuck

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

digital devil saga is all about hinduism, is that good enough?

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

tales of the abyss is a game where literally everything bad that happens only happens because every single character can't tell people important information

it's just people saying "it's nothing" and then something awful happens as a result over and over for 70 hours

• Locked thread